i'm tryin to customize my telecaster. so far i installed a 52 neck pickup but as for my bridge, i'm undecided yet. but does anything happen if i install a per se stratocaster bridge pickup into a telecaster bridge pickup?? thanks a lot
Equipments:
Fender American Telecaster N7
Yamaha CG150
Line 6 Tonecore Echopark
Behringer VAMP 2.0

"There's only two colors around the world. That's pink and green. Making love and making money." - Blacks20
because i found a used one and i'm thinkin about just buyin that instead of a new one.
Equipments:
Yamaha CG150
Line 6 Tonecore Echopark
Behringer VAMP 2.0

"There's only two colors around the world. That's pink and green. Making love and making money." - Blacks20
I'm actually looking for a more aggresive tele bridge pickup as well.
Let me know what you find.
unless u want a single coil sound....
the usual telecaster pickups r singlecoil...
Equipments:
Yamaha CG150
Line 6 Tonecore Echopark
Behringer VAMP 2.0

Quote by forsaknazrael
A Strat bridge pickup is shaped differently than a Tele bridge pickup. Wouldn't even mount right.

Yeah he would have to do some carving in the body. Probably change the pots too.
i know they are usually single coils in a tele....but im just giving him another option because my dad has a tele with a hot rod hum in it and its great....and yes it would fit youd just have to modify the whole in the pickgaurd and maybe the pickup cut out whole....but prob not i dont think....a little shaving on the pickgaurd with some sand paper or something and it would fit no problem