I have often wondered this about other people. When ever i buy something no matter what it is i never pay the exact amount. Example lets say i bought a pop that was $1.45 I would usually just hand the person at the register two dollars. Even when i have change i just pay over the amount i have to pay. Anyone else this way?
some people like sports.
i like tits.
Yeah. It takes too long to count out the change.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
You mean, for example, do I count out a 50p, 2 20ps, a 5p, 2 2ps and a 1p to pay for something thats 99p? No, the only people who do that are old people who think laboriously counting change for someone equates to a worthwhile conversation.
nah. i mean, usually i dont have the exact amount, since i dont like to carry coins around. if i have it though, yeah, i pay the exact amount.
If I have the change I'll do it. I think it's a female thing

I hate it when I'm at work though and I'm doing the register, and some jerk insists on giving me the exact change after I've already closed the drawer, when I can't even do anything about it at that point.
If I have a lot of change, yeah. Change annoys me.
Gear:
Ibanez S470
Dean Performer DSE
Vox AD30VT
Line 6 Toneport UX1
I usually have a metric fuckton of change so most of the time if it's not exact it's bloody close.
LTD SC-608 Baritone
Schecter 007-Elite
Epi. Les Paul Standard
Jasmine SC312
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-3
Peavey 6505+

www.behaviourmusic.com
change sucks
Quote by unplugtheradio

i dub thee, Knight of Asskickery.

that is amazing

Quote by human-blasphamy
i like my nether regions shaved down till there soft as a babys ass. Cause thats where there going.

The Day Cas Pwnd UG.
Quote by Alreddyded
0mgz Br00tal Gh0st!11!11
I would, but I don't really carry change on me. I just give the couple dollars and keep the change and deposit it in a jar at the end of the day.
i justs pay in bills, collect the change somewhere in my room, and take it to the bank for cash, then repeat the process
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
Quote by martynehgr
congratulations you've just won the award for the lamest thread ever

+1
If I have the change, I'll make it so that it makes the change I'm getting back easy to handle... For example, I bought a pair of shoes today, it cost me $46.13... I gave him $51.13, so that I just got a $5 bill back. All I had billwise was a $50 bill anyways, so it made sense...
Quote by Vornik
There's nothing illogical about slavery.
Quote by SickMetal
I would, but I don't really carry change on me. I just give the couple dollars and keep the change and deposit it in a jar at the end of the day.

+1
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Well I try to tell them to keep it, but the damn lady is always shoving me change... like im impressed she can count change or something.
Gear:

Ibanez SAS36FM
Ovation Acoustic
Classical Guitar
Amplitube 3 running into a PA
Only if it's less then ten cents difference.

Like if the pop I was buying is 1.95 I'll just say keep the change.
Quote by bluewilliams
You mean, for example, do I count out a 50p, 2 20ps, a 5p, 2 2ps and a 1p to pay for something thats 99p? No, the only people who do that are old people who think laboriously counting change for someone equates to a worthwhile conversation.

That would be pointless.

You just counted a pound.

I sort of pour the coins into my hands and give whats quickest. If i see 77p quickly its easier that giving a quid and waiting for the 23p back. I suppose it might be easier to get lazy in america, cos they have dollar bills dont they? Not coins.

Edit:also, the dollar is worth less. So it's not worth pissing about with coins over 50c. But the glorious pound, is worth so much that 50p is worth something.
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
Quote by blu_flame34
If I have the change I'll do it. I think it's a female thing

I hate it when I'm at work though and I'm doing the register, and some jerk insists on giving me the exact change after I've already closed the drawer, when I can't even do anything about it at that point.

...and an old person thing, when I worked at Wendy's (Go ahead and laugh) they ALWAYS counted out their change even if it was 5 even, they would count out 4 and 4 quarters and I'd be like "Uhhhh you have a five right there in your wallet..." and theyd say "NO! EXACT CHANGE"
Quote by Constantine
If I have the change, I'll make it so that it makes the change I'm getting back easy to handle... For example, I bought a pair of shoes today, it cost me $46.13... I gave him $51.13, so that I just got a $5 bill back. All I had billwise was a $50 bill anyways, so it made sense...

Smart.
I do because either:
a) my wallet is full of change and is encouraging my trousers to reveal my buttocks
b) i really want to slow down the queue behind me and make people suffer
cba for change

notes all the way

xoxox
This is my Myspace
Quote by Pink_blood
you know shoes are a very serious matter.
Hitler couldn't have invaded Poland without shoes. Yeah you think about that!

Quote by Metallica708

Oh my god.
I knew I had a long lost brother
Quote by big duck
I sort of pour the coins into my hands and give whats quickest. If i see 77p quickly its easier that giving a quid and waiting for the 23p back. I suppose it might be easier to get lazy in america, cos they have dollar bills dont they? Not coins.

Edit:also, the dollar is worth less. So it's not worth pissing about with coins over 50c. But the glorious pound, is worth so much that 50p is worth something.

True, in Canada 50p is like a dollar.

We don't have dollar bills in Canada, used to but don't anymore. We just have good ol' coins to weigh us down.
We still have £1 notes over here in the Western Isles. Only place in the UK. You get weird looks when you take them over to the mainland and try to spend them.
Quote by Malakian88
That would be pointless.

You just counted a pound.

Yeah...well...I was....errr...making a point. Well done for missing it, loser...
Quote by Constantine

I never ever did that, but since working in a shop on the till you discover loads of people do it to get nice change back.