Uh

what?
"After while your cheap talk dont even cause me pain...so let your bullets fly like rain."
Quote by Renold
Uh

what?

he means reverse-angled bridge pickup pickguards for strats. None that i know of. Basically, hendrix played a right handed strat left handed, so the angle of the bridge pickup is the other way round.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Quote by FrozenSheep
Do any brands of pick gurad suppliying companies sell pick guards with the hendrix angle?

Hendrix used the right angle, he liked how it sounded different when he changed the strings lefty. I think

Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard.
Squire Strat.
Marshall AVT100 2000.
Ibanez Tube Screamer.
Electro Harmonix Metal Muff.
Boss Tuner.
Boss Chorus Ensemble.
Jim Dunlop Crybaby.
Quote by mattyvoodoo
Hendrix used the right angle, he liked how it sounded different when he changed the strings lefty. I think

i think that the point is he's right handed using a right handed strat and wants the pickup to be at that equivalent angle on a righty strat? although we don't know this for sure.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Quote by Blompcube
i think that the point is he's right handed using a right handed strat and wants the pickup to be at that equivalent angle on a righty strat? although we don't know this for sure.

Well if thats the case he should turn the pick ups upside down.

Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard.
Squire Strat.
Marshall AVT100 2000.
Ibanez Tube Screamer.
Electro Harmonix Metal Muff.
Boss Tuner.
Boss Chorus Ensemble.
Jim Dunlop Crybaby.
Quote by mattyvoodoo
Well if thats the case he should turn the pick ups upside down.

There'll be very little difference, as pickups are the same forwards and backwards assuming the pole pieces are the same height.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Simply put, the slanted bridge pickup is to add bass to the bassy strings and treble to the trebley strings. So if you reverse the angling then it would be adding treble to the bassy strings and adding bass to the trebly strings. And that tone can be desirable depending upon taste and opinion. Get it now?
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
Moved.
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure