haha
that's pretty cruel if it's true man
seriously atleast say in the title that there are spoilers
but nice touch, can't wait till some big fans come in and get annoyed
Quote by REBAN primusfan
i enjoy getting boners. they make me feel important.

Quote by chubbychunks
George Lucas didn't invent Christianity, although he was a big contributor.
You know those pop ups you get for being the millionth visitor to a website? You just got one for the millionth Harry Potter thread didn't you?
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
Quote by wannabe jesus
You know those pop ups you get for being the millionth visitor to a website? You just got one for the millionth Harry Potter thread didn't you?

BA ZING!!!
Any references?

Or are you just talking to see your text?

Just becase you see your little username flash across the screen doesn't mean you on the tele! Get off, go outside, pet your dog, eat dinner with your wife, and get on it with it mate! It's only a book.
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
In the new book. Dude, that better not be true otherwise you're an asshole. If it is true then at least fucking warn people before saying it so they have the choice not to read it.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
its tomorrow! wait and find out!

naab.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
well now your all going to have to fooking read the book to see whose spoilers are correct, and who is spewing **** out of their pie holes
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
I hermione dies i can only hope some necrophiliac gets on that
as for hagrid...
Cannibal Corpse

Quote by THE JEWISH AFRO
Good Golly Gosh!

nice sig...
Quote by Pharoah
Any references?

Or are you just talking to see your text?

Just becase you see your little username flash across the screen doesn't mean you on the tele! Get off, go outside, pet your dog, eat dinner with your wife, and get on it with it mate! It's only a book.

You are absolutely insane.
Quote by BlackMist

BlackMist, your DJing position gave me respect for you.

But now, I have found myself wanting to stab you with a fork.

Please give the link to these spoilers.
In an interstellar burst! I am back to save the universe...