I just bought new strings :

they sounds so great i love them. any one else have these or what are your favourite strings
You stole my Overture
DR Hi-Beams
SMALL CLONE of the EHX User's Guild

Quote by Ishiga
NOSOUPFORYOU.

Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
this is barely a question. only an idiot would buy a zune.
Yes, I have these on my bass currently, except I have heavy .50-110 gauge. They're not bad, the tone goes pretty quickly but they're some of the cheaper strings on the market so it's understandable.

Edit: to TS
signature
I use the Rotosounds. Satisfied so far.

You lay me down as I go to the store
Sorrow ate me, I'm not me anymore
Play these heavens one more time
I'm not yours and I'm not mine

When you hear music after it's over, it's gone in the air.
You can never capture it again.

I'm using the exact same Rotosounds right now. Well, I was. Had 'em on for a while but I'm going through an experimental stage with strings & my tone in general. I'm going to plumb for GHS Boomers as soon as I get my bass back from the shop... it was well overdue for maintenance.

Good strings, though. Short life expectancy, but they're good enough if you look after them (wipe down after every session, keep your bass all polished up and hands clean, etc).
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Yep, Rotos all the way. That is the string I use. However, when I can find/afford them, Rotosound PSD99 in the pink box are my favourites.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
I use Ernie Ball Hybrid Slinkys. I want to try flatwounds when I replace them though. Anyone know of some good flatwounds?
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Quote by aixelsydevahi
I use Ernie Ball Hybrid Slinkys. I want to try flatwounds when I replace them though. Anyone know of some good flatwounds?

People have different opinions on 'good' when talking about flats. Rotosound makes some very bright flatwounds, and D'Addario flats are very dubby. I use Dean Markley. You can't really go wrong with flatwounds that aren't Fender.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
I use D'Addario EXL165's at the moment, although I might try something new when Ineed new ones.
Quote by cherub_rocker07
DR Hi-Beams

I've had those on my bass for like... a year and they refuse to get dirty or sound duff!

Awesome strings!
ernie ball's have a nice snappy tone great for punk and alt, which is what i mainly play

also good when i do funk stuff or jazz, basically very versatile
they sounds so great i love them. any one else have these or what are your favourite strings

were it not for that line this would blatantly be spam

Anyhow, Rotosounds are quite nice.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.