Which do you prefer and why? I am trying to pick out a new amp. My price range is up to $2000. I really like the JVMs but I also like the Dual Rectifier line. Any advice?

Thanks
Quote by :-D
I once saw somebody carry a Guitar Hero controller in a case to protect it. He probably should have packed his testicles in there too, seeing as he won't need to use those for quite a while.

Explorer Club member #4
PM JEST87 to join
Used Mesa Road King or Triaxis and a Carvin power amp (its cheaper)
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
The answer to your question pretty much depends entirely upon what kind of music you play...
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
I play just about everything. Metallica to SRV.
I once saw somebody carry a Guitar Hero controller in a case to protect it. He probably should have packed his testicles in there too, seeing as he won't need to use those for quite a while.

Explorer Club member #4
PM JEST87 to join
Then take a look at the Mesa Mark IV or Tri axis and power amp. The can achieve virtually anytone under the sun. From fender cleans to super high gain, to everything in between.

the triaxis is the rack form of every mark series(which metallica used) in a pre amp. including mark iv, ii, i
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
So I guess its Mesa over Marshall?

Explorer Club member #4
PM JEST87 to join
not necessarily. Never been a big fan of rectos. too loose and flabby,but with major balls. If it was up to recto vs jvm, JVM clinches through. But ifts a mark series amp or a triaxis over a jvm or any other modern marshall, mesa takes the cake eeasily
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks