if ya like it, great. if you dont, oh well, tell me whats wrong with it. thanks. btw, i only sing in our last song, cover of blink-182's pathetic, im the first singer who comes on, singer for all other song is mark. yeah i know the guitar's simple..get over it or dont listen to it, we enjoy playing simple music, its fun. please comment

www.myspace.com/yaknev

our drummer wrote the bulls*** on the page, lol dont worry about it
also, we know its not mixed well, whatever, our friends who recorded us are still new at it. it was free, what can we say
its giving me an error, i'll try again later
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
not bad, the guitar sounds HORRIBLE tonewise though, what are you playing/what through?
no offence though

check my band, we're sorta in the same view, had a dammit cover on our profile but i just put new songs up www.myspace.com/adelinepunks
add us, maybe a show could be set up
a crappy crate lol its awful, we have like 200 saved up for a marshall halfstack, but yeah it is awful, but yeah ill check your band out
ok it works now. it sounds pretty good(except for the guitar). Turn up the vocals, its kind of hard to hear them, i could only listen to the first song, because i have to leave, but ill listen to the rest later.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
First of all I'd say you definately need to tighten up as a unit, took a bit of effort at times to keep track of the rhythm of the songs.

HOWEVER, once you've got that sorted you'll have some ace songs, can definately see the potential in the recordings you have on there, classic Blink-style pop-punk.

Keep it up!
in my opinion, except for a few little things that we were too lazy to go back and fix, the only things that were off were vocals and our drummer adds fills in awkward places sometimes but yeah, cept for one song..yeah lol we've been a band for like 6 months and practice a lot, we're working pretty hard, and thanks a lot for the comments and stuff. the project, i like your songs, they're different, sweet simple music
in a few days or so we're putting up another one that we feel is our best. and then adding our last one in a week or two. so yeah if you liekd it at all and wanna chekcout our others ill probably post something saying i have a few new songs up