I know they're not popular and this is a guitar website. I don't have the time to learn to read sheet music for piano and I was wondering if any one knew any good sites. Thanks.
Quote by IbanezSA160

You are always in my thoughts,
Your eyes are perfect, your body is tight.
Put on this strap on i just bought
And ride my anus into the night.

Quote by Kneusje

[IMG]http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb190/Kneusje_Drumman/SPARTAAA.jpg[/IMG]
There is no standard form of piano tablature. It'll be much more efficient to just learn standard notation. It's what everyone else uses (thus the "standard" element).
I've see a few piano tabs and, at least to me, they're far more complicated and time consuming than standard notation. You'd be much better off learning to read sheet music it's really not hard at all (it'll help your guitar playing also)
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
woah wouldnt it be cool if mxtabs had piano tabs. damn i cant wait till those guys get that site up again
If you get Guitar Pro it has a button you press and then a mini keyboard pops up on the screen and shows you how to play a guitar solo, bass riff etc. on a piano.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
just to reiterate the obvious...just learn notation. piano tab seems obnoxious...sheet music isn't that bad once you learn it, and you'll be a much better musician in the end.
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
I like:

Phobos (he oozes cool)

Misfits and AC/DC Covers + original recordings (jazz/punk, hardcore, "shredish").
http://advancederror.dmusic.com
Quote by phobos
just to reiterate the obvious...just learn notation. piano tab seems obnoxious...sheet music isn't that bad once you learn it, and you'll be a much better musician in the end.

+1
Quote by unplugtheradio

i dub thee, Knight of Asskickery.

that is amazing

Quote by human-blasphamy
i like my nether regions shaved down till there soft as a babys ass. Cause thats where there going.

The Day Cas Pwnd UG.
Quote by Alreddyded
0mgz Br00tal Gh0st!11!11
sibelius and finale are the main ones.

and for piano.... just learn chords/scales, itll be better
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club, PM deadhead313313

People Wouldn't know good music if it hit them in face
- Frank Zappa

Gear:
Carvin CT3
Digitech GNX3
Peavey Classic 30
Quote by Rock'N'Soul
Sheet music is easy dude. Just learn it.

Yah.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."