anyone knows any good bass pedal to get?
i am thinking to get a zoom B1X but i have only hear it one time played by a some dude
also i dont know the prices so if you know them tell me
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
Last edited by litus at Jul 17, 2007,
Well, I have a question. What exactly do you expect out of an $80 multifx pedal?
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
B2 and B2.1U are far better made for slightly more. I'd rather not have rubber footswitches and controls. Plus, even without the Expression pedal the B2 does far more.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by thefitz
Well, I have a question. What exactly do you expect out of an $80 multifx pedal?

how i am supposed to know? thats why i am asking
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
Quote by litus
how i am supposed to know? thats why i am asking

Expect the pedal to be very light, fragile, with cheap hardware, and expect the effects to sound like their supposed to, but nowhere near as good as, say, any other pedal on the market. Zoom are the bottom of the barrel. Digitechs are slightly better, but they have a very processed tone to them.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
i have the b2xu or whatever it is. i dont use it and regret buying it. infact i use it for when i play guitar ha ha as i can get some good sounds but when i play it with my bass i dont like it. it is fun tio play around with though.
Quote by thefitz
Expect the pedal to be very light, fragile, with cheap hardware, and expect the effects to sound like their supposed to, but nowhere near as good as, say, any other pedal on the market. Zoom are the bottom of the barrel. Digitechs are slightly better, but they have a very processed tone to them.

well that was helpful
My Gear

fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
i have the b2 and do use it. mainly for noise reduction, compression etc. i find uses for th octave autowah and distortion occassionally too. plus it's always better having a tuner on stage with you. but as said the b1 is a horribley cheap and floppy piece of plastic. the b2 has metal buttons and rubber casing. boss pedals are also work looking at but a fair bit dearer.

figure out what sounds you want, go and sit down with one in the music shop and see if you can make it.
my friend has one if you just want some FX to mess around with they are fine if youre new to FX it could give you an idea of what is out there.
ESP B-405,Fender American Jazz Bass(EMG J active pups and LEO QUAN BADASS II ) squire P bass(EMG P active Pups)),
SansAmp Bass driver DI
Ampeg SvP PRO Tube Preamp
QSC2450 Power amp
Furman PL8
FINALLY-Ampeg SVT 810E
I have a digitech bp 50 and its well... decent. I mean I really don't use it any more because the effects were never that great, but you could create your own which could turn out good if you really knew what you were doing and not just browsing saying "Oh that sounds kinda cool". I wanna save up a little later and buy the boss synth pedal... I forgot the name already