ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........wow
And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear
You shout and no one seems to hear.
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.
Holy ****.
--"Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride."--
I can't believe all the people walking by don't even stop and look.
Epiphone Riviera Jorma Kaukonen Deluxe
Orange Tiny Terror with a Mesa 2x12 Lone Star
Boss PH-3
Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Boss DD-20
Fender Deluxe Mexi-Jazz
I cant get Youtube at work but im guessing this is the guy with no arms playing with his feet ... if it is that one then it is amazing. Always makes me think that it doesn't matter what happens you can always find a way to do what you love!!

Have you guys checked out Erik Mongrain (the lap tapping guy). That is another way to play your guitar that sounds awesome.

If you havent seen it search for Airtap on Youtube. Its amazing to watch. Its difficult to believe that it is just one guy playing one guitar! He has done loads of stuff and its all good - check it out!
Quote by Qazo
I cant get Youtube at work but im guessing this is the guy with no arms playing with his feet ... if it is that one then it is amazing. Always makes me think that it doesn't matter what happens you can always find a way to do what you love!!

Have you guys checked out Erik Mongrain (the lap tapping guy). That is another way to play your guitar that sounds awesome.

If you havent seen it search for Airtap on Youtube. Its amazing to watch. Its difficult to believe that it is just one guy playing one guitar! He has done loads of stuff and its all good - check it out!

He's not playing with his feet he puts the guitar on his lap and just taps on like a piano it's really beatiful sounding. And I think I've seen a video of that guy you said played Airtap, does he also have a song name Drifting?
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
I personally think the tapping like Eric Mongrain and Andy Mckee is awful, but that's just me. It's an amazing technique, but I just don't like the music.

I like this video posted here, cause its a lot more music to my ears. It gets a bit repetitive however at some parts, and I feel that it's a bit more show-off because of the extremely fast playing at parts.
WTF THATS AWESOME...i have a question, do you need really low action to tap like that?

EDIT: Is that a PRS?