I have 2 distortion pedals and I like both but I need some cash. It is between the Digitech Metal Master (which I have an adaptor with), and a boss mt-2 metal zone (with no adaptor). I personally think the metal master is better because of the real distortion feel and not that just loud annoying hiss the metal zone gives. So Should I trade in the metal zone or metal master?
trade the metal zone and keep the metal master
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
Get rid of them both and buy a DS-2? And if your not into cynicism, I would get rid of the metal zone if it's giving you a noise and you don't have an adaptor for it resale value is probably better too.
I agree, sell them both for something better than both of them.
Gear:

Ibanez SAS36FM
Ovation Acoustic
Classical Guitar
Amplitube 3 running into a PA
I'm guessing you play some sort of...metal?

trade both of those pieces of **** in for a Metal Muff
keep the metal master. you already have the adapter for it, and it's an awesome pedal. it jsut makes sense. besides, if you're in need of cash, i doubt you'd end up buying another pedal if you sold both. so i'd keep the metal master just because you'll want it later.
Quote by -heartbreaker-

Metal Muff FTW! I just bought one and it's killer. And I got it for 102$ Canadian with tax.
Go for it.
I also have a DOD YJM308 Malmsteen signature overdrive with an adaptor. Should I keep this incase malmsteen kicks the bucket and price goes up. Or sell it now because it wont be worth much either way?
Kill Malmsteen and speed up the process. Also, no doubt you could pay for some effects and tube amps with all the gold bracelets and necklaces he has on him.
Gear:

Ibanez SAS36FM
Ovation Acoustic
Classical Guitar
Amplitube 3 running into a PA
Quote by -heartbreaker-

+1 to that my good fellow.
Sell both, they're both ****e anyway, keep the money and save up for a decent amp - you can buy as many pedals as you want but they're all going to sound gash through a 15 watt MG.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
Sell both, they're both ****e anyway, keep the money and save up for a decent amp - you can buy as many pedals as you want but they're all going to sound gash through a 15 watt MG.

i concurr
Quote by -heartbreaker-

f***in' right. +1
Carvin DC-135
PRS SE Soapbar II

Vox AD30VT

Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Zakk Wylde Dunlop Crybaby

Member #3 of the Carvin Club (PM MESAexplorer to join)
Screw the metal muff, its too fuzzy...go with a Landmine LD-1
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge