hello

the used is definatly my favorite band, ever since i heard the first song on the first album i knew they were the best

so just say why you like them, maybe how you came to like them and just general discussion on the used

no flaming please....its just stupid

commence (sp?) discussion
I liek the old used stuff. Although they aren't one of my favorite bands, Taste of Ink is prrobably one of my favorite songs.
dude there good they were in guitar one a couple of monthes ago

is adult entertainment killing or children or killing or childen entertaniment
hey guys its me again...who here read the interview on this site with quinn....i did, not bad but some of the comments people left pissed me off...but hey its opinion...keep up the discussion!
The Used were my favorite band. They had just about everything, lead vocals, lead guitar, lead bass & lead drums. And their passion for music and playing in the band was huge and you could feel it, right up to Lies For Liars. I've been to see The Used 8 times and I've never been so dissapointed with a CD. Their new lyrics suck, well I guess they're trying to reach out to a different crowd and it worked ,but I think they are an entirely different band. But I will agree on one track, The Bird & The Worm is probably their best song.
Quote by blueweezer
The Used were my favorite band. They had just about everything, lead vocals, lead guitar, lead bass & lead drums. And their passion for music and playing in the band was huge and you could feel it, right up to Lies For Liars. I've been to see The Used 8 times and I've never been so dissapointed with a CD. Their new lyrics suck, well I guess they're trying to reach out to a different crowd and it worked ,but I think they are an entirely different band. But I will agree on one track, The Bird & The Worm is probably their best song.

well sucks to "lose" you but i give you props on honesty, i agree its not their best but i still like it...but hey its how it goes