I sang for my ex on valentines day.

Song I wrote for her.

She was just stoked to have a song written for her, we were both aware of that fact that I couldn't sing.
Nikolas
Just do it. I never wanted to sing for mine until I just had to suck it up and do it. She'll enjoy it no matter how you sound. It's just the fact that you're doing it. It took me forever to learn to just suck it up.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Did she ask you herself? Has she heard you before? If so, do it anyway. It was her fault if she doesn't like it.
Already tried...she says that she wants me to do it for her birthday...and says its the only thing she wants so i cant really say no.
Find your range, then find a song in that range.
In an interstellar burst! I am back to save the universe...
sing to her anyway

We're coming back, coming back
We'll live forever, live forever
Let's have wedding, have a wedding
Let's start the killing, start the killing

Quote by Bayonetwork
Just do it. I never wanted to sing for mine until I just had to suck it up and do it. She'll enjoy it no matter how you sound. It's just the fact that you're doing it. It took me forever to learn to just suck it up.

+1 haha.
I keep telling my girlfriend that i can't sing and she's like 'yes you can'.
Well I guess I'm not THAT bad.
Quote by Herman-Ri
Chloraform, rag and condom.

if you're going to do it, do it right
you should not sing for your girlfriend.
Quote by unplugtheradio

i dub thee, Knight of Asskickery.

that is amazing

Quote by human-blasphamy
i like my nether regions shaved down till there soft as a babys ass. Cause thats where there going.

The Day Cas Pwnd UG.
Quote by Alreddyded
0mgz Br00tal Gh0st!11!11
Eat her box instead. She'll love that better than a song
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
If she asks you to do it out of love, then do it. It's a sweet gesture and shows you'd try it for her even though you don't think you can.

But if she's actually looking to get some musical thing out of this, tell her that you don't think you should.
Quote by Bayonetwork

he speaks the truth, you dont have to have a voice like freddy mercury
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
sing to her anyway. my boyfriend isnt the best at singing, but it means so much when he does. idk. no matter how horrible his voice is, it still sounds so beautiful because it comes from his heart.

and if that wasnt a chick answer, then i dont know what is.
seriously. go for it.
gabbieRAMONE <3
she's a renegade princess.

"I guess I can go anywhere I want. If only I knew where to go." -layne thomas staley.
since y'all are goin out and she asked you to sing I don't really think she will care what you sound like, she likes you for you...not how great your voice is. and hey your singing to her not the whole world right? besides it's for her birfday...so in the infamous words of my old man "get out there and rip one off, it'll just be between you, her and the lord"
Quote by HaKattack
Wait a second..how did KoRn get you into metal? That's like Nancy Reagan getting you into heroin addiction and prostitution!
Last edited by Ahyoka at Jul 16, 2007,
Quote by rebelrebelx
sing to her anyway. my boyfriend isnt the best at singing, but it means so much when he does. idk. no matter how horrible his voice is, it still sounds so beautiful because it comes from his heart.

and if that wasnt a chick answer, then i dont know what is.
seriously. go for it.

....awwwww.
Who dat?
ya...i think i might just bite the bullet and do this...

I might sing message in a bottle, cause i dont feel like performing some sappy love tune, plus message is like my favourite alltime song
I wish people would ask me to sing for their birthday instead of getting them a present. I suck at picking out gifts.
Quote by PinkFloyd73
ya...i think i might just bite the bullet and do this...

I might sing message in a bottle, cause i dont feel like performing some sappy love tune, plus message is like my favourite alltime song

It's her birthday, man. Just go for the sappy love song.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Quote by PinkFloyd73
...sing for my girlfriend. One problem. I cant sing worth ****. What the hell should i do?

Recite poetry