What do the guitarists in Rise Against use (guitars, amps, strings maybe?, etc.) I know that Tim uses a Gibson SG but that's it.
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
I recall seeing them live (Feb 2nd 2007, Air Canada Centre, they were opening up for Billy Talent, and they were opening up along with Moneen, and Anti-Flag ), Tim was playing a Gibson Les Paul. They use Ernie Ball Regular Slinky strings, and the bassist uses Ernie Ball Regulary Slinky Bass strings.
Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever.

Schecter Tempest Custom
Yamaha EG-112
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS-808
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone
Epiphone Valve Junior Head
Epiphone Valve Junior Cabinet
Last edited by tre_coo at Jul 16, 2007,
hump de BUMP
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
already looked on Google and Wikipedia
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07

They use Mesa boogies dual recs, and use JCM900s too I believe. Use SGs supremes and standards and les paul standards.
Quote by jack_the_ripper
What do the guitarists in Rise Against use (guitars, amps, strings maybe?, etc.) I know that Tim uses a Gibson SG but that's it.

It doesn't really matter, honestly. Grab a higher-ish gain amp, like a Marshall DSL401, even - crank the gain a bit dial in some mids and treble, and a SG or a dual humbucker equipped mahogany guitar....and you can nail their tones. It's not a particularly hard tone to find, nor does it require specific elements.
ok now I know the amps, do they use any pedals?
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07