I want to play guitar and sing at the same time, but how would I play a really awkward strum pattern?? I'm trying to play the acoustic version of Numb by Linkin Park, but instead of just regular strumming, I wanted to do an awkward strum pattern, because it sounds better. I am horrible at playing guitar and singing at the same time, so how much time do you think it would take to learn an awkward pattern and sing at the same time?
Quote by evening_crow
Holy crap!!! a talking penis!!!

Quote by Rush Fan 06
i wasnt 3, but i ate **** when i was 4 thinking it was chocolate

if someone sigs this i will murder them.
Hey bud, did you read the MT sticky. Obviously not because I wrote a huge ass article just for this. Singing and playing, so you should read it. Ill even give you the link, but you can expect something from the mods before you leave this place

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=503032
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
^ Yep... Read justin's help thread, it helps getting the basics down and it has some very good tips/tricks in it!
Note: Sorry if my grammar and/or vocabulary isn't very good, English is my 2nd language!

Quote by Resiliance
you show me yours and I'll show you mine!

If you're wondering where I've been gone, click here!