Page 1 of 3
k, i need to lose alot of weight fast. im willing to do almost anything. so.. any ideas? No stupid ideas please.
run alot, lift weights, etc.
Quote by unplugtheradio

i dub thee, Knight of Asskickery.

that is amazing

Quote by human-blasphamy
i like my nether regions shaved down till there soft as a babys ass. Cause thats where there going.

The Day Cas Pwnd UG.
Quote by Alreddyded
0mgz Br00tal Gh0st!11!11
put on 2 winter jackets and sleep in a sauna
SMALL CLONE of the EHX User's Guild

Quote by Ishiga
NOSOUPFORYOU.

Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
this is barely a question. only an idiot would buy a zune.
Quote by TOcheesehead
...how fast?

I wanna lose it really fast and im willing to do alot, i wanna lose about 10 a week
Cocaine.

Or the hard way: Wear a lot of layers and go for a jog every day.
You'll lose a lot of sweat this way.
Also try not to snack, just have meals.
And don't eat until your full, eat until you're not hungry.
Hack off a limb.

edit: F*CK F*CK F*CK someone already said that!
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
crystal meth
Quote by MightyAl
The best way to approach a group of girls is wearing a dirty old trenchcoat with nothing underneath. Open it in slow motion, while making your 'orgasm face', and then run like hell.

]
If by fast, you mean tomorrow - then put oin a sweatsuit and pedal a stationary bike in a sauna for a few hours. They did that on the Ultimate Fighter.

If by fast you mean like by next week - go on a liquid diet. Drink orange juice or water and get your nutrition by taking multivitamins a few times a day. Eat a bowl of white rice if you get hungry.
watch what you eat......if you dont eat anything at all you wont have the engergy to work out. just eat **** thasts good for you. dont eat dinner late at night. do alot of runner. lift weights.. do pushups
Like lost fat, or just weight?
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
lifting weights might just replace his fat with muscle,
and doesnt muscle weigh more than fat?
now take your finger and open your mouth
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
Quote by ShrimpthePimp
lifting weights might just replace his fat with muscle,
and doesnt muscle weigh more than fat?

No wtf. Fat doesnt become muscle.
ok, thats pretty much imposible if you want to be healthy. stop eatting meals, eat about 8 small healthy snacks a day. apples, nuts, grains, all of that stuff is great for you and filling. STOP DRINKING SODA. soda will make you fat in no time, watch out for high frutose corn surip as well. dont eat meat, dont eat fatty foods. exercise, alot. you dont have to run just keep your heart rate up. if you life waights, your going to gain waight for awhile. thats because your loseing fat and bulking up.
Quote by insideac

actually it does
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
Quote by Try!
k, i need to lose alot of weight fast. im willing to do almost anything. so.. any ideas? No stupid ideas please.

Go vegetarian, I did it for a week and lost 10 pounds.

Quote by insideac

I think they mean the muscle will grow in the place of the fat that was burned off.
I was living a lie, now I'm dying to know the truth...
being that im addicted to going to the gym now
and my friend has lost 60 pounds of fat in about a year and a half

i say work out, eat 1200 calories a day (egg whites, grilled chicken, steamed vegetables, very little carbs), and eat 6 small meals a day, as this will greatly increase your metabolism. By work out I mean join a gym or lift weights at home, that way you can burn off fat and put on muscle, so instead of you skin being all flabby, you will look good.

If you run on a treadmill do intervals, for 30 minutes a day (intervals means run for 2 mins, walk for 2 mins, rinse, lather, repeat for 30 mins.

Thats how you do it right, but you must be willing and strict.
Do it any other way and worst case you could harm yourself, other wise you'll end up with skin rolls everywhere and then, well you might as well be fat.
You get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!
Quote by leftybassdude
actually it does

You don't "gain new muscle" , instead you just make the muscles you have larger. The fat layer is above the muscle layer, they are not combined. Working out your abs wont turn your beer belly into a 6 pack, no matter how many situps you do. Proper diet, and exercise will make you lose the fat, and weight lifting will make your muscles bigger. But no, fat does not turn into muscle, and muscle does not turn into fat. Instead, your muscles get smaller and your fat gets bigger.

Quote by Leperaffinity01
rofl

Yeah youre stupid. I took biology and anatomy and biotechnology, I think I'd know what I'm talking about.

Think about that, idiot.
:
ive heard of people working out and losing like 1-2 pounds a week, but i really wanan lose more T,.,Tive heard of deit pills... i don't want to gain muscle, i wanan lose weight.
Quote by Try!
ive heard of people working out and losing like 1-2 pounds a week, but i really wanan lose more T,.,Tive heard of deit pills... i don't want to gain muscle, i wanan lose weight.

You'll get stretch marks if you lose more than 2 pounds a week, your skin can't shrink that fast.
Quote by insideac

yes it does... yes it does.

comming from a wrestler who had to lose 8 lbs in 2 days, wear a black plastic trash bag to bed on top of working out. you will sweat your balls off and lose like a pound for every 4 hours or so.now keeping that weight off will be much harder than sleeping
Quote by dunkelblau

Dear Stoner Stone,
I have found in reading this post that you are lacking the intelligence of a normal person.
you need serious help, possibly involving a screwdriver, and a large piece of wood.
please, be deceased now.
thank you

ok, due to you working out your going to gain muscle, to loose weight, have 6 small lean meals , walk an hour in the morning, and hour in the afternoon, basically do alot of cardio try using an ilipticle machine, you might no it as the ski machine?? or try doing this, run hard for 12 seconds, jog for 15 seconds for 25 mins.... etc... bye.
Quote by Musical Meds
Go vegetarian, I did it for a week and lost 10 pounds.

I think they mean the muscle will grow in the place of the fat that was burned off.

what did you eat when you went vegetarian? (vegestables of course,) but i mean
what would your meals consist of?
Quote by unplugtheradio

i dub thee, Knight of Asskickery.

that is amazing

Quote by human-blasphamy
i like my nether regions shaved down till there soft as a babys ass. Cause thats where there going.

The Day Cas Pwnd UG.
Quote by Alreddyded
0mgz Br00tal Gh0st!11!11
Quote by Try!

Dont work out if you wanna lose weight. Do cardio (running, sports, jump rope). The thing about losing weight to fast is that it can make you sick and you have a greater chance of just gaining it back right away. I think realistically, 15 pounds a month.

Quote by pigeonkicker
what did you eat when you went vegetarian? (vegestables of course,) but i mean
what would your meals consist of?

I'd always have a salad at lunch and supper, and sometimes I had beans or eggs with it. For breakfast, creal and toast with peanut butter. But eventaully I got sick of eating the same thing everyday so I went back to my usual ways. And I did absolutley no exercise during this time, except for walking to places, nothing out of the ordinary.
I was living a lie, now I'm dying to know the truth...
Last edited by Musical Meds at Jul 17, 2007,
im a personal trainer and let me tell you a couple things that you could do that are wrong. number 1. drink ONLY water. water is the eisiest for your body to process because it doesnt have excess sugaar that gatorade has. #2 start running, run with sweats on but again be sure to replenish with water becasue its the best for you. cut down on empy calories like soda.
#3 DO NOT TAKE DIET PILLS. they are very unsafe and can actually alter your eating habits for a long period of time.
Quote by orpheus171
yes it does... yes it does.

comming from a wrestler who had to lose 8 lbs in 2 days, wear a black plastic trash bag to bed on top of working out. you will sweat your balls off and lose like a pound for every 4 hours or so.now keeping that weight off will be much harder than sleeping

What the hell? No dude, dont say that *smack*

You idiot, you are just losing water weight, not real fat. You will gain that back easily, if not more.
Quote by insideac
You don't "gain new muscle" , instead you just make the muscles you have larger. The fat layer is above the muscle layer, they are not combined. Working out your abs wont turn your beer belly into a 6 pack, no matter how many situps you do. Proper diet, and exercise will make you lose the fat, and weight lifting will make your muscles bigger. But no, fat does not turn into muscle, and muscle does not turn into fat. Instead, your muscles get smaller and your fat gets bigger.

Yeah youre stupid. I took biology and anatomy and biotechnology, I think I'd know what I'm talking about.

Think about that, idiot.
:

i think just becuase you took your freshmen year of bio doesnt make you right. fat turns into muscle when you work it out, google it dumbass
Quote by dunkelblau

Dear Stoner Stone,
I have found in reading this post that you are lacking the intelligence of a normal person.
you need serious help, possibly involving a screwdriver, and a large piece of wood.
please, be deceased now.
thank you

lifting weights will cause you to burn fat, you will lose weight, and you wont put on much muscle weight, because muscle mass is not put on quickly (unless you juice or something like that, and even then it still takes a long time)

plus lifting weights makes you healthier, and recent studies have stated that working out may actually regenerate brain cells ( if you don't believe me ill find the study somehow)

fat doesn't become muscle, they are two different things, sorry
muscle gets bigger by being torn and rebuilding itself
fat is burnt off and used to fuel the rebuilding of muscle (you burn fat and in turn you use those calories and proteins and such to repair the muscle, therefor making the muscle larger)
someone please look this up its on the internet
You get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!
Last edited by blacklp at Jul 17, 2007,
Quote by insideac
What the hell? No dude, dont say that *smack*

You idiot, you are just losing water weight, not real fat. You will gain that back easily, if not more.

DONT SMACK ME ILL SUE YOU!

losing water weight is the fastest way to lose weight. NOT fat, but weight. I have to do it all the time for wrestling. I also said it would probably be hard to keep off, and it definatly wont come back and be hevier, thats physically impossiable
Quote by dunkelblau

Dear Stoner Stone,
please, be deceased now.
thank you

Page 1 of 3