So I'm wondering how I should set up my pedals in my FX loop. I have a Phase 90, Boss Reverb, Boss Noise Suppressor, Boss Loop Station and a MXR 10-band EQ.
Member #9 of the Carvin club
Just my opinion:

Amp>Loop Station>EQ>Noise Gate>Reverb>Phaser.

I would have to try all those out together to see what sounded best though. Just try to experiment with it.

By the way, how does that Loop Station work? Is it any good? I've always found that interesting.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
I have the RC-20XL. It's a great pedal. It allows you to record up to 11 phrases and has a total of 16 minute recording time. You can record a riff then record a solo over the riff on the same phrase. It has a tap tempo that can be turned off and on. It also does a few other things I haven't really looked into yet.

Thanks for the advice on the pedals. I'm pretty much running everything the way you suggested except I have the Noise Gate at the end.
Member #9 of the Carvin club
I would personally put the phaser in front of the reverb but whatever you like is fine, their is no right order and you can experiment yourself.
Gear: Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Standard (plus top)
Traynor YCV50 BLUE
Peavey Blazer
Zakk Wylde Signature Wah
EH Small Clone
MXR Distortion 3 (III)
put the modulated effects (phaser, chorus, e.t.c) in the FX loop, and the overdrives, distortions, noise gates and wahs in front of the amp
edit: I also personally prefer the EQ in the loop and I would experiment with the loop station
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia