BM? Huh? This is pretty much straight up death metal.

Good stuff. This album is on my need-to-get list.
I like Sundin's work in DT better. "Repulsive" is pretty decent but I don't care for the other two songs here.
Some of the vocals are kinda weird, but overall they're not too bad.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
****ing nice.
Listened to Imposters, Main Riff is very cool, and the verse makes me jumparound. I like
Quote by IbanezSA160a
Ug's Drunken Irishman prevails over existence once again +All UG'S Point to you my drunken irish friend.

Black/Folk Metal
There **** is awesome. I just dl'd march of the parasite.

They kind of remind me of Hypocrisy combined with Cattle Decapitations intense disorganization of scale patterns.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by megaderrick
I like Sundin's work in DT better. "Repulsive" is pretty decent but I don't care for the other two songs here.

Sundin writes close to nothing on DT's albums. Its mainly Martin because apparently all the riffs Sundin comes up with aren't DT-ish.
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
Sundin wrote all of "inside the Particle Storm", which is definetely one of the weirder songs on Fiction. Very atmospheric but quite good.
Wow this stuff is intense! Im loving the almost hardcore punk style riff in Repulsive, and the transition into a straight up death metal assault.