Ok so me and my friend used to go to this school full of douschebags, and a few of them decided to IM us tonight to mess around with us...heh bad move for them
o and anything in brackets are notes that I added

LoveMe Silly4 (11:52:25 PM): hey hot ***t

alienboy527 (11:52:40 PM): whos this

LoveMe Silly4 (11:52:40 PM): lisns

LoveMe Silly4 (11:52:42 PM): liana

LoveMe Silly4 (11:52:52 PM): whos this sexy

LoveMe Silly4 (11:53:03 PM): ITS LIANA

LoveMe Silly4 (11:53:05 PM): IM JOKING

LoveMe Silly4 (11:53:30 PM): ITS ARIELLE

LoveMe Silly4 (11:53:46 PM): IM KIDDING ITS LEXIE

LoveMe Silly4 (11:53:50 PM): IM ONLY JOSHING YOU

LoveMe Silly4 (11:53:52 PM): ITS JESSIE]

LoveMe Silly4 (11:53:55 PM): ACTUALLY ITS ALL OF US

alienboy527 (11:58:39 PM): ooo really how mature of you or all of you ... well if it was liana i might have had something decent to say but considering the stupidity of all you combined my mind has drawn a blank.. for me to actually speak coherently with u, i'd have to resort to the average Abercrombie social innuendos that people, such as urselves, instill

alienboy527 (11:58:56 PM): btw this was corbin

alienboy527 (12:07:41 AM): is there nothing to say from the sophisticated minds of *****bury? <[school we used to go to]

alienboy527 (12:08:35 AM): I thought *****bury was the most prestigious learning institution in fort myers?

alienboy527 (12:08:41 AM): could i be wrong?

alienboy527 (12:09:50 AM): well that might explain why I always saw that fatass of Arielle's hanging out

alienboy527 (12:12:24 AM): or could it be that ur just the typical fatass american who has NO conscious of their back side?

alienboy527 (12:12:42 AM): o im srry did i just "piss on the fire"?

LoveMe Silly4 (12:50:10 AM):[Offline IM sent 15m ago] oo im sorry you BOTH had no ****ing freinds at *****bury and one of you looks like a ****ing lizard and the other had a stutter and made awful dr.evil impressions and you both got made fun of so tyou had you had to F***ING SWITCH SCHOOLS cause u couldnt take the heat. sorry just because u didnt make the cut that u feel like you have tyo go on a level to make fun of US and i heard u both DONT HAVE ANY F***ING FRIENDS!!!!!

alienboy527 (1:06:02 AM): nice try

alienboy527 (1:06:33 AM): went for the looks and dr. evil impersonation ? wtf are you talking about

alienboy527 (1:07:34 AM): hypocrites much? considering that you all loved me when i came back to visit.

alienboy527 (1:08:04 AM): Applause for the effort really nice try

alienboy527 (1:08:41 AM): but unfortunately heres the clincher..

alienboy527 (1:09:46 AM): what i interpreted from ur "come back", since u rly didnt have anything important to say...was that i have no friends

alienboy527 (1:10:09 AM): actually i think u repeated yourself numerous times

alienboy527 (1:10:16 AM): if im not mistaken?

alienboy527 (1:10:58 AM): another thing that i got from that paragraph was that the only thing u guys had to criticize was looks

alienboy527 (1:11:06 AM): o and dr. evil or watever

alienboy527 (1:11:27 AM): so congratulations again for showing that ur all shallow bitches

alienboy527 (1:11:41 AM): but have u really stepped outside the world of *****bury?

alienboy527 (1:14:19 AM): outside the world of abercrombie and fitch? outside the world where u've been told ur great or think ur the ****? well the reason that me and michael left was ya we didn't have any friends there because half of u guys r so far stuck up ur asses u dont even realize the person nxt to u. Was it that we weren't the rich man in the group? But wait i really find funny about ur "comeback" or lack of one..is that its so hypocritical because u guys used all of my sayings and beat them to death

alienboy527 (1:15:45 AM): in following it took u about 30 minutes to make such a lame defense for all of the reality that we brought u

alienboy527 (1:16:33 AM): o and for 5 girls i would've expected something ehhh more worthwhile of my time than just a bunch of hypocritical bull****

alienboy527 (1:17:35 AM): but wait theres more! You also get in this package a follow-up comeback!

alienboy527 (1:20:04 AM): well if all of the above hasn't made u all realized what u actually are(which is a bunch of conceited, obnoxious, immature, worthless excuses for life) think of urself as a walking piece of **** with a mouth

alienboy527 (1:22:39 AM): o also sum things to consider, which u probably won't, are that...if u DO reply to this it will probably just be the same old *****bury comeback "u guys r faggots" well consider this: we've actually pointed out valid points

alienboy527 (1:23:07 AM): and plz do the same if u have something to say

alienboy527 (1:24:14 AM): if not plz entertain me with more of the same "oo im sorry you BOTH had no ****ing friends at ******bury and one of you looks like a ****ing lizard and the other had a stutter and made awful dr.evil impressions and you both got made fun of so tyou had you had to F***ING SWITCH SCHOOLS cause u couldn't take the heat. sorry just because u didnt make the cut that u feel like you have tyo go on a level to make fun of US and i heard u both DONT HAVE ANY F***ING FRIENDS!!! "

idk just thought I'd share the stupidity of kids in my town to all of UG
flame me if u will

edit: if your gonna *itch about the spelling whatever idc
Last edited by alienboy527 at Jul 17, 2007,
epic pwnage! cept it wasnt really 10 mins, more like 2 hours?
You dont need pants for the victory dance!
Last edited by Chapsta at Jul 17, 2007,
Hm, you forgot to call them gimps.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
You should probably edit out the name of that school in the last bit there..I see you edited it out in the rest, ya slipped up on the last post there pal. Good job though :p owned the hell out of em
Gear: Schecter Damien FR
15W Crate amp
Danelectro FAB Distortion pedal
Quote by rizo299
This thread is a bit curve-full, as in it has lots of curves, but no point.
You failed to get in their pants huh?
Gear:

Ibanez SAS36FM
Ovation Acoustic
Classical Guitar
Amplitube 3 running into a PA
Thread title is misleading
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
ya I'm pretty sure they had no clue wtf we were even talking about and we were typing fast and not worrying about spelling so watever
I was expecting this to be a bout a really quick orgy. I am sorely disappointed.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
I think your argument would've convinced me more if you had typed like an educated person. It sounded like you were attempting to sound smarter than them, with words like "coherantly" or "innuendo."

And honestly, I don't see at all what they said that could piss you off?
Peace.
I dunno man, all that really shows is that they get to you, while you did show what stupid bitches they were i'm not sure you made them see that...personally you would have made yourself look better and they probably would have been more upset if you had taken the high road and just said "sorry, i'd rather not talk to you guys" and then ignore em...i dunno maybe that sounds too preachy but i have been in similar situations and usually if you do that they just get mad you won't talk, and get no vindication because they don't know if they got to you or not.
"Your just a monkey in a monkey suit, aww yeah!"-Piebald "Long Nights"
Quote by MrOtter
I dunno man, all that really shows is that they get to you, while you did show what stupid bitches they were i'm not sure you made them see that...personally you would have made yourself look better and they probably would have been more upset if you had taken the high road and just said "sorry, i'd rather not talk to you guys" and then ignore em...i dunno maybe that sounds too preachy but i have been in similar situations and usually if you do that they just get mad you won't talk, and get no vindication because they don't know if they got to you or not.

dude wtf the pwnage is so worth stoopin to lower levels...
It would be funny if they logged out long before your long come back.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
ok pikachu myspace facebook dA Gallery dude, my bad i was typing fast and if u looked up I already stated that

and if you ever went to the school you'd understand
That was a really crappy argument. Proper spelling might have made it better, but you still weren't that good, because making fun of people because of where they buy their clothes make you phail, because many people seem to be proud of the fact that they paid $80 for a pair of pants.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
ppl who are complain about ****ing spellin are retarted, the only reason ur bashing spellin is because u couldnt find nething else to bash u just want to ****in flame bc nobody replys to ur ****in threads
Now that was some sweet-ass...ownage?
Quote by Soul Power
It would be funny if they logged out long before your long come back.

That would be pretty funny.
Quote by whatisntit
ppl who are complain about ****ing spellin are retarted, the only reason ur bashing spellin is because u couldnt find nething else to bash u just want to ****in flame bc nobody replys to ur ****in threads

Quote by whatisntit
but ya dude your spelling sucks

What the hell?
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by whatisntit

And the only reason it pisses you off is because you can't spell. GTFO my internets.
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Quote by crazygluedmybut
Hahahaha, you moved cause no one likes you!
phail.

being an online douche

/phail
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes HEY!
Quote by ItsThatDude
being an online douche

/phail

Are you the friend that was with him?
You must be.
Peace.
Quote by crazygluedmybut
You must be.

haha yeah we hang real tight don't we buddy
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes HEY!
Quote by crazygluedmybut
You must be.

I remember a thread where a guy was complaining about a girl getting with his bassist after leaving him , and it was tearing their band apart, and it turns out that the girl is a member. It was funny.
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Quote by SOADrox429
I remember a thread where a guy was complaining about a girl getting with his bassist after leaving him , and it was tearing their band apart, and it turns out that the girl is a member. It was funny.

Quote by ItsThatDude
haha yeah we hang real tight don't we buddy

T3h int3rn3tz.
Don't take it too seriously.
Peace.
Uh since we're on the topic of Instant Messaging... Does anyone know how to know which email address you put when you signed up for AIM?

I didn't want to make a new thread about it.
Quote by hug a llama
Uh since we're on the topic of Instant Messaging... Does anyone know how to know which email address you put when you signed up for AIM?

I didn't want to make a new thread about it.

Any email address you want, as long as you have access to it.
Peace.
Quote by crazygluedmybut
Any email address you want, as long as you have access to it.

Yeah, that's what I'm trying to ask. I kinda forgot the email address I used, because I'm trying to change my password.

I wanna try to find out what was the email address I used when I signed up form AIM. Anyone know how to do that?