what main difference is sound do the gibson LP studio and classic have? as of right now the studio seems like a better deal b/c of the money..it is a lot cheaper..i would put classic 57 humbuckers on which ever one i get, but i like the sound of both...i just wanted to see your opinion.

thanks!

jj
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
With the same pickups there won't be much of a difference in sound. The main differences between the two are cosmetic (flame maple top and binding on the classic).
Summer Sale: Save 20% on Jam Tracks or Exotica. Save 30% when you buy both. Sale ends September 4th.
www.UnderTheGroove.com
hmm....the studio is lighter in my opinion...and cheaper...but i just love the way the honeyburst and vintage burst look like on a classic haha. i like the feel of the studio better though...
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
so really? no difference in sound?
Quote by NeverMeant