hello crazy ugers!
i got my old 70s japanese p bass copy and made it fretless a few years ago.
but it stoped working and stuff so i fixed it up! i forgot to take photos before i started but opps.

this is after i sanded the lacquer off the body thats the mighty mite neck the new black scratch plate and the pickup cover!

This is me holding the newly refinished bass and and my electronics finished i put all new electronics and seymore Duncan pickups.

then i finished it yay!!! too bad the pics make it look less shiny than it is. its really shiny and black and chrome.

as you can see it has a blank headstock i wanna put Famder in the Fender font as my surname is Famularo.

over all im happy with the sound and look and it is maddd

peace out!!!!!!
www.mantisbugman.tk

R.I.P (rock in peace) billy motherfu**ing basswolf
That looks real nice man.
Good work.

Are those strings you used when you had frets?

Or am I seeing things when you look at the strings and you can see like fret dents? Haha
Looks pretty nice man, I would be either epoxy-ing the neck or using flatwounds to avoid fretboard damage.
How did your intonation and action end up being?
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
thanks guys.
there strings from like the 70s lol there the original strings.
but there flat wounds so its cool.

the action is pretty good but ill have to get it set up in like a month so the truss rod settles with the neck or somthing because there were no strings or any tention on the neck before because it was new

hey i just relised ur both aussies too lol
www.mantisbugman.tk

R.I.P (rock in peace) billy motherfu**ing basswolf
Awesome.... how does it play?
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
Actually, using roundwounds is perfectly fine, the whole thing about it wearing your fretboard is a myth.

Nice job.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
sick bro.
nick job.
Dblanks
Shred

Soon to be a proud owner of a custom ibanez with a mahogany body, EMG 81 85 pickups, Floyd Rose, Ibanez Neck, Custom Paint Job(Not Sure Yet Wut Color, Let Me Know If You Have Any Cool Ideas)
Round wounds CAN do damage to your fretboard. If you do a lot of vibrato and use a lot of pressure to fret you can leave grooves in your fretboard. Mind you, these can usually be taken care of with some tung oil. Well, at least with rosewood.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club