hey guyz. are they're any relatively easy-moderate classical songs that i can play? i want 2 work on my fingerpicking and some good recomendations would be appreciated. i kno a Greensleaves, tears in heaven, layla (both versions), bit of the eagles and most of Classical gas, but i want to learn a few more. I play mainly electric but i want to branch out.

any good songs?

cheers
X JAPAN
yoshiki.toshi.pata.hide.heath/taiji

---------------

"desert rose, why do you live alone..." - yoshiki
the thing that really helped me with my finger picking is Led Zeppelin Stairway to Heaven. I reckon if you learn to play that you don't need to work on your fingerpicking anymore unless your building up to something specialized or building up to something really difficult.

obviously I am talking about the mellow bit at the beginning with the flute and not the bit where the drums kick in or the final lead guitar bit.

I know it's played on a twelve string but it sounds just as good on a six string or acoustic.
ah yes stairway, forgot 2 mention that. I've learnt the whole song practically even the solo, not on classical guitar of course. I;d prefer actual songs that only have classical guitar in it, by itself, stuff like classical gas.

but thanks for the reply
X JAPAN

---------------

mombasa - tommy emmanuel

you will enjoy
I hate my username, it all happened in a rush

████████████████████████████████████████████
Anything by tommy emmanuel really - will be challenging tho. Also led zeppelins 'Babe im gonna leave you'. Dee by Randy Rhoads and just search classical composers like mozart, vivaldi, bach etc - you will find some good stuff to play there.
ah thanx guyz! definately gonna check it out. and a quick question while on the topic of classical gas, i kno tommy emmanuel wrote and performed the song, but why then is mason williams (i think thats his name) is also playing it?

cheers
X JAPAN

---------------

mason williams was the original "creator" of classical gas

then tommy emmanuel, and clapton in turn played it too.
I hate my username, it all happened in a rush