Page 1 of 2
Hahaha, ok, listen here:
Do you know that masturbation is bad for Guitar players? you lose speed with you hand? i'm a teenager and i masturbate like... 3 times at day and i want to know if is bad for my hands and if i can lose accuracy with my hands if i keeping doing it.

Please be serius (try to...)
Quote by TooLateForRoses
"My anus is bleeding uncontrollably, what should I do?

Quote by GuitarNinja12
I have a Fender DVD and theres a tour of the Factory in California that makes American Strats. All of the employees were mexican. So American Strats are also Mexican Strats.
Should help if anything.
Quote by KileManA7X
You sir, are an honorary genius! Take this badge, you made us proud!
three times a day?? calm down, dude.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
3 times a day?!?! man u r only gonna last like 3 seconds when u have sex
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
No, you'll be fine at playing guitar, but you'll go blind.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
Quote by NOtrab
3 times a day?!?! man u r only gonna last like 3 seconds when u have sex

wouldn't he last a lot longer cause he's numb to the feeling?
Quote by TheCama
you are my bitches. all of you. don't fool yourself. i pwn.
Quote by Rush Fan 06
where on earth did you come up with this theory? and 3 times a day?! holy **** you need a girl...

dude, im 15. no lies here, if i dont at least 4 times a day i get all cranky and ****. its a good thing to do considering ive been on tech support for the last 3 days in a row trying to trouble shoot my printer...

and no, im not all like "Oh yea, Smitha, talk nerdy to me...oh yea, just like that...mmmhmmmm...oh yea, ill check my ethernet cable for yea "
you must have a very muscular right or left arm lol
Moobles

Quote by Phill-Rock
You dont wanna be in a situation where you're bending your penis and attacking it with a pick and literally wanking the guitar.

Quote by L_E_M_U_R
i agree with tenacious_lee
Actually, masturbation makes your hand movement faster...

Oh...Only if you do it under the tempo of really fast I mean
No rly?

Ya rly.
Quote by jackh131
Every time you masturbate god kills a kitten

That rules. haha.
mmm, Whipped Cream
lol seriously, where do you find the time? and man, that must get sticky lol but id have thought it would help the muscles in your arm to get used to moving fast. but then again your **** is suffering so theres an up and a down side lol.
Just masturbate to a metronome to practice safe sextuplets.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
Man, this guy wanks far too often.

I only tug my thomas about 2 or 3 times a week.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by JewMasatFlex
dude, im 15. no lies here, if i dont at least 4 times a day i get all cranky and ****. its a good thing to do considering ive been on tech support for the last 3 days in a row trying to trouble shoot my printer...

and no, im not all like "Oh yea, Smitha, talk nerdy to me...oh yea, just like that...mmmhmmmm...oh yea, ill check my ethernet cable for yea "

that cracked me up

given your situation, it would be acceptable. but doing it 3 times a day just cause your sittin around the house bored? nooo
It doesnt make your hand get slower, dumbarse

but it does make you blind.
I masturbate like 5 times a day. lol.

Oh and, how does masturbation make you go blind? What the hell?
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
As long as you remember whether you're currently masturbating or playing guitar you should be fine.

You dont wanna be in a situation where you're bending your penis and attacking it with a pick and literally wanking the guitar.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
well if you do it that many times a day where do you find the time to play the guitar?
so it could possibly slow you down because your too busy spanking the monkey rather than playing guitar lol

Moobles

Quote by Phill-Rock

Quote by L_E_M_U_R
It will affect your guitar playing. I've never tried it but it probably won't be easy to play with come on your hands.
Quote by Kensai
IF YOU TYPE WITH BIG LETTERS YOUR POINT WILL COME ACROSS EASIER!

Seriously wtf was that?

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Moobles

Quote by Phill-Rock

Quote by L_E_M_U_R
Quote by jackh131
Every time you masturbate god kills a kitten

NOW CAN WE PLEASE STOP WITH THE TEENIE MASTURBATION THREADS

EDIT:
Quote by Jackolas
Make these threads stop. MODS, make an OFFICIAL penis thread already.

+ [insert unknown very large number here]
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Quote by Slaytanic6606
I masturbate like 5 times a day. lol.

It's because you like Slayer.

Ummmm...masturbation shouldn't make you any worse at guitar, it might even help picking speed, I dunno.
Quote by Keef-is-king
Seinfeld: The Video Game

It'd be a game about nothing. But it would be fantastic, better than the Sims by far because there would be more jews.
What hand do you masturbate with? I can give you a serious answer to if it will effect your speed. Also, are you right or left handed?
Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V

Marshall MG100HDFX
Marshall MA50C

Boss DS-1
Digitech RP50
Digitech Whammy IV
Vox V847 Wah Pedal
It has been proven that masturbation can improve guitar playing; You can move your hand up and down the fretboard faster. (Ba-dum-bum-psh)
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by NotAJock2Day
Use a metronome.

fap. fap. fap. fap. fap. fap. fap. fap. fap. fap. fap.

or in the Faster beats

fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap
No rly?

Ya rly.
stop making these threads!

This applies to all general genital threads

1-No masterbation does not cause negative side effects. Unless you do it stupidly often in which case your going to hurt it

2-Nobody cares what size your penis is.

3-The Pit are not doctors if one testicle is the size of an orange go to a goddamn doctor otherwise you'll just get the automatic pit response

"pics or I call bull****" (that was a joke no bollock pics plz)
Page 1 of 2