beginning of the row, but my teacher told me to switch
seats with him so they could easily get to him to help
him or whatever, and i didn't mind. so i log off the computer
and am waiting for him to log out, but he doesn't for a good
10 minutes, while the guy that helps him just kinda stands
there. so i ask him, "i think you're supposed to go to that
computer. can you please go there?" as nice as possible and
he yells "BUT THAT WOULD BE CONFUSING!!!" so i'm like,
"well it's actually easier so your friend can help you easier.
can you please go to your new computer?" and yells "NO!"
and he socked me right in the chest. my natural reaction
was to sock him back, but i came to my senses and restrained
myself. he's been very disruptive, and he even broke this kid's
iphone yesterday. what should i do? it's a real catch 22 situation.
piano wire.

noone will ever know....
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Talk to a teacher about it?

Good going on the self restraint, but if he's the type to get physical like that, I'd suggest letting faculty know.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
sneek round his house one night, give him sleeping pills, shave his eyebrows, rape him them hit him across the head with a lead pole.

that'l teach him.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
sock him back in the chops!
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
just say that he's being too disruptive and damaging yours and others ability to absorb information and learn, and request for you to be removed to a different class or for him to be removed, something along those lines.
thats what the kid gets for having an $800 phone.

just kidding.

if he keeps causing problems, see if you can move to a different seat or row.
Summer school?

Only in America. (Sorry)....

Nah really though, erm, sounds like he has some problems there; I'd talk to his helpers and the teachers about any issues.

What is this iphone I keep hearing about? ...

Edit - oh my GAWD a £400 phone? Sad sad stuff.
I know someone who is similar to this. He has hearing aids, because he is like almost deaf. He can't talk properly, and is still devolping his talking, and writing skills (he was BORN with hearing loss, therefore he can't learn as properly as the rest of us)

He has some temper problems, and can be physical. He has somebody helping him. Whenever he goes crazy or outta control, I alert the person helping him, so that the person can help the situation.

My suggestion is to just.. alert the person helping him when there's a problem.
Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever.

Schecter Tempest Custom
Yamaha EG-112
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS-808
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone
Epiphone Valve Junior Head
Epiphone Valve Junior Cabinet
I don't know. When I was a lil' kid, I walked past a 'special' woman who hit me in the arm. I was about 6-7 years old, so I was scared as hell. The people that were with her didn't do a thing and neither did my parents (if they even saw it). So I've always wondered if that is normal behaviour for them?
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
I went to school with this tard and he ran around with a water bottle one day and would pour it on people. Funny as hell, until this kid grabs the bottle out of his hand, throws it and pushes the tard to the ground.

Moral of the story, don't do anything back to "special" kids. You will look like a dick the rest of the year and no girl with touch your penis...not that they would anyway.
If he punched me and boke my I-phone (idont own one but if) i would ask him very nicly to go to hell, no im joking but u have to do something, dont be a snitch though

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
call him f*cking retard and and sock 'em in the face so hard you break his jaw, and then hold him so the kid whose iPhone he broke can get a few shots in too, if the the teacher says sh*t take him out too
that'd be tight to see, tape it with like a cell phone camera or somethin' and post that sh*t on youtube, hell yea lol
What do you mean "for them" stentroll?

They aren't like some breed of human; they are all unique to each other like you and myself.

Talk to the guys carer/s and to the teacher/s about it, 100%.
Sometimes I think they do stupid stuff because they can say they're retarded. But then I realize they are retarded... but you never know!
Quote by Jackolas
What do you mean "for them" stentroll?

They aren't like some breed of human; they are all unique to each other like you and myself.

Talk to the guys carer/s and to the teacher/s about it, 100%.

Sorry, but what else should I say?
Quote by RiotSquad
Quote by Cameronrobson

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
rocking-rob is sounding pretty logical,
but this seems the MOST logical reaction.

Quote by thev90
call him f*cking retard and and sock 'em in the face so hard you break his jaw, and then hold him so the kid whose iPhone he broke can get a few shots in too, if the the teacher says sh*t take him out too
that'd be tight to see, tape it with like a cell phone camera or somethin' and post that sh*t on youtube, hell yea lol
next time he tries to talk to you pretend your phone is ringing and answer it and pretend to be talking on your phone (its even more insulting if you dont have a phone and use your hand or a bannanna, but if he has monkey tendencies a bannanna might not be a good idea, banana would be better.)

or you could just keep say "yeah" "yes" "oh yea" and even after he stops talking then he'll get the message that you have no interest in him and he'll **** off.

you could also think up other borderline mean ways to ignore him, but also talk to an adult.
Quote by Rocking-Rob
just say that he's being too disruptive and damaging yours and others ability to absorb information and learn, and request for you to be removed to a different class or for him to be removed, something along those lines.

that will work the best with the school faculty. I would say take this route as well.
Quote by evan1234567
put icy hot on it

ARGH! On what? Lol.
Quote by RiotSquad
Quote by Cameronrobson

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Quote by Stentroll
ARGH! On what? Lol.

on the special kid.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by faminepulse
alright, so i'm in my summer school computer class,
and there is this "special" kid in my row that sits
like 2 comps over from me. he's really disruptive and
it's kinda bothering me. i sit on the end, closest to the
beginning of the row, but my teacher told me to switch
seats with him so they could easily get to him to help
him or whatever, and i didn't mind. so i log off the computer
and am waiting for him to log out, but he doesn't for a good
10 minutes, while the guy that helps him just kinda stands
there. so i ask him, "i think you're supposed to go to that
computer. can you please go there?" as nice as possible and
he yells "BUT THAT WOULD BE CONFUSING!!!" so i'm like,
"well it's actually easier so your friend can help you easier.
can you please go to your new computer?" and yells "NO!"
and he socked me right in the chest. my natural reaction
was to sock him back, but i came to my senses and restrained
myself. he's been very disruptive, and he even broke this kid's
iphone yesterday. what should i do? it's a real catch 22 situation.

special my arse!sock the ****er!
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Its not fair for everyone to have their education ruined. He should probably go to a school that suits his needs better.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by faminepulse
alright, so i'm in my summer school computer class, and there is this "special" kid in my row that sits like 2 comps over from me.

Just 1 special kid? Seriously? In Summer School? I'd thought there'd been a larger %; closer to 100% if I'm being honest.
wow, what's wrong with this kid? everyone your describing sounds just like a ****ing asshole, not a special kid, the special kids in my old school (just graduated) were the nicest kids in the school, and the ones that could talk properly could carry on a conversation for hours! and if they did something bad, they were treated like everyone else and disciplined like anyone should be.
That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die

IA! IA! CTHULHU FHTAGN!
OK. when you are outside at recess or lunch or whatever you have, everybody surround him, cut him with like 10 knifes till he bleeds alot, then throw a bunch of salt in his wounds. after that throw him in a big tub of vinegar then pours 50 pounds of baking soda in the tub. That will teach that sped
Quote by MyGuitarAndMe
theres not alot you can do without looking like a complete dick in societies eyes

but he broke an iphone....................

No, then he'll be a drummer.

I say good going. I couldn't restrain myself if my guitar depended on it.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now