Page 1 of 4
since not everyone is an adult, I only have the curiosity to know whats the price in the place where you live. IN puerto Rico, near the city of Ponce is in 76 cents the 1/4 of gallon. And in your town? NO matter if is the price of the gallon I want to know.
Founder of the "Cool UG members" club PM gabysguitar to join. NO TO FLAMING

CHECK your PRIVATE MESSAGE every 30 minutes and ANSWER them.Is good for your health!COOL!!!!!!!!!
In canada we have invented teleporters to travel from place to place all we need is a chunk of plutonium to last us about 400 years.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Quote by Shredder6
In canada we have invented teleporters to travel from place to place all we need is a chunk of plutonium to last us about 400 years.

hahah yeah go Canada!
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
its just under $3 per gallon here
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by tbsff_7
good luck with that! if the world have a nuclear war 3 things would survive; cockroaches, twinkies, and boss pedals
It's been flopping between 3.19 to 3.29 lately(thats USD/gallon). Occasionally it'll go down to 2.99, but not often. That's in south eastern Wisconsin, outside of Milwaukee.

I wish I could punch Dick Cheney in the face.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
And people is getting crazy. Is not an abuse here?

CHECK your PRIVATE MESSAGE every 30 minutes and ANSWER them.Is good for your health!COOL!!!!!!!!!
it's around a pound per litre in the UK atm. thats about $2.03US per litre which is $7.68 per gallon
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
I live in Tucson, Arizona where gas is cheaper than any other place in the U.S. still 2.70 for a gallon.
I have seen 3.30-3.50 in New York.
Gear:

Ibanez SAS36FM
Ovation Acoustic
Classical Guitar
Amplitube 3 running into a PA
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
94 cents canadian per liter here

How much is that in american dollars. Thats the money we use in Puerto Rico.

SoCal = 3.14 for Unleaded and 3.39 for premium (what I use)

I have seen it as low as 2.99 though
High as tits
Quote by Gigatiran
I live in Tucson, Arizona where gas is cheaper than any other place in the U.S. still 2.70 for a gallon.

damn you.........i just paid 3.12 a gallon yesterday
Gear
ESP Vintage Plus
LTD M-II
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Line 6 Flextone IIIXL
Here in Pearland(right by Houston)
We're up to 2.78 right now.
The Exxons are at 2.90(do they have flecks of gold in their gas?)
And the Buccee's(Venezualen Gas) is 2.65

But its frickin 100 degrees right now.
its $3.25/gal in tulsa OK.

anyone here remember the $.75/gal about 8(ish) years ago?

bill clinton! woo!
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
i live in Louisiana. we dont have cars. we just walk down the bayou and have pet alligators. and go to school bare foot. we dont even have electricity, so i dont know how im on the computer.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
it's around a pound per litre in the UK atm. thats about $2.03US per litre which is $7.68 per gallon

Their killing you!!!!!

I know. US people should stop complaining they're getting a good deal.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by !normajean!
i live in Louisiana. we dont have cars. we just walk down the bayou and have pet alligators. and go to school bare foot. we dont even have electricity, so i dont know how im on the computer.

Thats hilarius i dont know how it spell but is great!!!!!!!!!

$2.84 in Cedar Park, Texas
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
Quote by Lemoninfluence
I know. US people should stop complaining they're getting a good deal.

Are you MAD dude??!!

Used to be over $3.00 a gallon in Arizona, but now it's dropped to around $2.80/gallon.

To the guy a few posts above, ya I remember when it was $.80/gallon, good times. We'd just drive around for the hell of it.
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Is a great theme isn it?

Quote by no1flyhalf
its $3.25/gal in tulsa OK.

anyone here remember the $.75/gal about 8(ish) years ago?

bill clinton! woo!

YEAH! Bill Clinton FTWLOLZ! He gave away billions of dollars worth of the digital spectrum to corporations!! WOOT!

Oh wait...
Quote by Op3th
Used to be over $3.00 a gallon in Arizona, but now it's dropped to around $2.80/gallon.

If gas price drop in that way here, people kiss the lider of the gas inversionist here.

Quote by Shredder6

Did we really?

Cool.

last time I saw it was floating around $1.05 (Cdn.) for a litre.
Hmmm its £1 where i am for a litre which is equivalent of $2 approx

and you are complaining that $3 for A GALLON IS A LOT

I wonder why your petrol/gas is sooo cheap *rolls eyes*

*cough*

oil

*cough*
Wow, seems like Texas has lower prices so far.
Maybe its because Bush is from Texas???

CONSPIRACY I SAY!
Quote by Gigatiran
Is that really not an exageration?

not really an exageration. £1 per liter is slightly above the National Average but not unrealistic.

Quote by element4433
It's about 2,77 USD per litre here in Norway. It's expensive as hell, but still, we drive way too much. I'd love it if the price was more like 10 or 30 per litre. That would make people think a little more.

And I just can't understand you americans when it comes to gas prices... It's just annoying to hear you whine about how your price is a fourth of our.
It's over 3 bucks here. To solve our gas problem, I think we should just dump it all in the ground. What makes it expensive is we have to buy it from greedy middle easterns. Now if we just dump it in the ground, it'll one day just join with other resoviors and we'll have all the gas we need under our dirt.

That's were oil comes from in the first place anyway.

Quote by Shredder6

Don't accidently open the gates of hell with your teleporters. Or else I'd have to come there with an unsavory amount of weapons and ammo and kill all the demons all over again.

[/doom 3 reference]
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Last edited by Slaytanic6606 at Jul 17, 2007,
Fun little chart..

Prices haven't changed quite as much as people think.
Originally Posted by Corwinoid
Metal doesn't hold hands, it gets head in the van before the show. Seriously.

Around where I live its near $3 a gallon, but the other day we filled up for $2.75.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
Page 1 of 4