I didn't know whether to put this here or in the acoustic form... but I decided here because the other form is mostly guitars.

Anyway, I am looking into getting a Michael Kelly Firefly acoustic bass, and I was wondering if there were really any good songs to play on it. I am into metal. I don't care what style it is though since l love all music.

I was thinking about maybe even going on the street with it accompanying my friend who plays an acoustic guitar and sings... so suggestions would be welcome for songs of that style too.

Thanks.
Quote by Silent_Jester13
This is the biggest collection of ADD i've ever seen.
pea, by rhcp, its funny and you could sing and play it at the same time easy.
Quote by dunkelblau

Dear Stoner Stone,
I have found in reading this post that you are lacking the intelligence of a normal person.
you need serious help, possibly involving a screwdriver, and a large piece of wood.
please, be deceased now.
thank you

Any acoustic song sounds good on those MK basses. I got a firefly a while back and it was awesome... till a string broke and i got the wrong legnth...der... oh well the joker or steal my kisses.
So it goes.
Quote by M.B.MetalTabber
some IRON MAIDEN songs are played on an acoustic bass, so you could pay your homage to EDDIE

Haha you're right... thanks...

@orpheus171- Thanks... I will check that out for sure.
@bassandcello - Haha thats sucks. I'll check out those songs... thanks.
Quote by Silent_Jester13
This is the biggest collection of ADD i've ever seen.
yea, +1 to flea, i played it with my electric when i was with some poeple who wanted me to play something, but they wernt very musical, so i needed something that would keep peoples attention, and Peas great for that, plus its funny.
I got bored of my old sig
Check out some MTV unplugged sets such as Nirvana's and Alice In Chain's
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!