Poll: Are ye a lefty, righty or both?
Poll Options
View poll results: Are ye a lefty, righty or both?
Lefty
18 31%
Righty
31 53%
ambidextrous
10 17%
Voters: 59.
So are you a lefty or a righty? or BOTH?

i mean which hand you use to write etc. not which hand you strangle the turkey with (you can answer that if you want though.....)

I am a righty but for some reason i wear my watch on my right hand also and i don't know why...
I be a righty
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
im a lefty.

apparantly us lefties are statistically more creative and artistically talented than righties.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
im a lefty.

apparantly us lefties are statistically more creative and artistically talented than righties.

wanna make a lefty club?

me and you founders?
I'm a righty. I can write very legibly with my left hand, and in quick time too, but it hurts

Does anybody know if hand domination is inherent or something that can be steered as a child?
I am right-handed. One time I broke my right arm and had to write with my left hand for a few weeks. It didn't work out very well.
Lefty FTW!!!!
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Righty. Also I strangle the turkey righty, ftw.
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
when i was young i was a righty... than around the age of 4 i converted. so i was lefty for awhile... but than i realized how much easier it was to conform to the outside world and learn how to do things right handed again... so, now im ambidextrous at most things i do, but i prefer the left.
ehh
lol, why so many lefties? Everyone knows lefty Guitars look sthpethial

I'm right. I used to be ambidextrous, but eventually became right. I can still do a few things with my left though, like play tennis but only at rudimentary level

Edit: i wear my watch on my right hand too.
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
Quote by Slinov
wanna make a lefty club?

me and you founders?

sure.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I bet there are more lefties here than in most places.

Because UG is great and so are left handed people.
Quote by ToolBass_dude

dude, almost all the lefties i know play guitar righty. it makes sense. lefties should play right and righties should play lefty so your more coordinated hand is on the fretboard. thats why i pwn you at guitar
ehh
Quote by ToolBass_dude

I'm right. I used to be ambidextrous, but eventually became right. I can still do a few things with my left though, like play tennis but only at rudimentary level

Edit: i wear my watch on my right hand too.

According to your avatar you can't turn left lol
Lefty! It really sucks because when ever someone has a guitar at their house its always right handed
31G
yay, im a lefty, if i didn't want the career field i did i would probably be one of the main cantidates to go insane and become a murderer...but then again that would kill any chances of me following my career choice

edit- although many things i can do ambidexderiousally (spelling), like i only play guitar hero righty, i suck ass if i try lefty
Quote by skaguitarist53
dude, almost all the lefties i know play guitar righty. it makes sense. lefties should play right and righties should play lefty so your more coordinated hand is on the fretboard. thats why i pwn you at guitar

That would explain why I pwn my right handed mate.
Quote by Jackolas
That would explain why I pwn my right handed mate.

right hand lefties pwn
ehh
Last edited by skaguitarist53 at Jul 17, 2007,
Quote by skaguitarist53

....whut?

You pwn me at guitar cause i play Bass, not cause of some strange space semi-dimensional philosophy crap.

Quote by str84ever
According to your avatar you can't turn left lol

Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
i dont find that on my bass and i can play guitar as well so i do do more than 1 note at a time but im a ritie, and i doubt ill live as long as half of u guys on this site.
(all men in my famiy live short lifes)
i can write lefty but it looks like a 2 yr old is more advenced than wen i do.

ps sorry 4 the lecture
Quote by rabidguitarist
im a lefty.

also a lefty........so that explains why I'm like one of three guitarists in my town that will play phycadelic rock rather than screamo.
The UG churches Tabernacle maintenence guy.

I suvived the Bannecide.