Hi, I'm planning on buying a new guitar next week and these three guitars have all grabbed my interest. I play mostly metal and some (classic) rock. Any opinions about these guitars would be greatly appreciated. If you have any suggestions for other guitars, please do not hesitate to let me know. Thanks.
Last edited by sensfan99 at Jul 17, 2007,
I have an Ibanez RG370DX and its a great guitar once you get past the bridge being wank.

Personally I hate ESPs, they arent worth the money and I've always hated deans so there you go... I'd go for the Ibanez but ONLY if you're preapred to put up with it.
lmao, ok. 'Cause my current guitar has a floyd rose liscensed and the only thing that I don't really like about it is the hassle of changing strings.
i had the RG370DX its a good guitar if you can set up the FR properly. As for the ESP, any LTD under the 400 series sucks. The Vendetta 3.0 i don't know anything about, but from what i've heard about Dean it's probably over priced. Your best bet is the RG.
Quote by sensfan99
lmao, ok. 'Cause my current guitar has a floyd rose liscensed and the only thing that I don't really like about it is the hassle of changing strings.
I dont find it that hard.
Does anybody which pickups are better: the Ibanez's or the Dean's?
Last edited by sensfan99 at Jul 17, 2007,
its not setting up the FR on the ibanez thats the problem.its just that the knife edge wears out really fast
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial