And if so where can i buy it ?
And how many layers will i need to put on my ibanez AF75 stock pickups to eliminate ALL feedback at VERY high gain
And are the stock AF75 pickups already potted?
Member of the "Defenders of Emo,PM eckman88 to join "

Founder Of The Artcore/Hollow Body Users Club PM me to join

Quote by Chuck Norris
Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. I kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.
It's not wax, the pups are dipped in liquid paraffin and most pups shouldn't need more than one or two coats
ohai little sig.
you get feedback because you're using a hollowbody......

is it possible to eliminate ALL feedback by wax potting?
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes HEY!
Ok, and where can i get this and how do i do it? Or could i take it to a shop and have them do it?

Quote by Chuck Norris
Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. I kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.
Are you sure it isn't acoustic feedback? thats what high gain and semi acoustic guitars suffer naturally. get further away from your amp!!
Quote by mattblooze69
Are you sure it isn't acoustic feedback? thats what high gain and semi acoustic guitars suffer naturally. get further away from your amp!!

WELL DAMN!!! If i knew that from the start i would have gotten a different guitar. What ev'.

Quote by Chuck Norris