my brother and i recently got a nintendo wii and we are trying to connect it to the internet. we got the usb thing that you plug into your computer but it isnt working. anyone know how to do this?
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
rub icyhot on it.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
There's a CD that comes with it. Then you go into your wii settings, go to Internet, and the rest is self-explanatory. I get on UG with my Wii...like right now.
yea, i put the cd that came with in it. the connection test always fails though
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
Is the USB connector near your Wii?

Do this

Wii Options> Settings> Internet> Connection One> Wireless> Wi-fi usb adapter Then go from there...
Last edited by Zackie EL at Jul 17, 2007,
yea i gave it permission, but my computer is on the other side of my house, might that have something to do with it?
can you even connect with cable internet?
Did you look at my edit, Zackk?

Btw, where are these Friend Codes you speak of, magicninja_?
yea, i looked at that edit and tried that, the connection test always fails
Zackk, I dunno man. It's probably way too obstructed. The last resort thing to do is to point your USB adapter towards the direction of your wii. Other than that, I think you may be outta luck :/
Quote by rabidguitarist
rub icyhot on it.

That's the wittiest thing I've ever heard.

Anyway, do you have a router that sends a wireless signal throughout your house?
Quote by rabidguitarist
rub icyhot on it.

wtf is with this icy hot rubbish stop it, or there will be warnings it's complete spam
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)