someone posted Deathly Hallows spoilers in a thread. please tell me they were banned ? now im sad.
I have the book already, someone forwarded it to me.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
harry dies!

nah, i havent read any harry potter books since like 3rd grade. and i have no clue if harry dies or not
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Quote by archangels666
And you know that he was right....how?

Here's an idea: Quit whining and read the book, because you won't really know what happens until you read it.

Someones venting their anger.
666 BRO
i looked up the ending already. but i would never post it. i wouldnt wannna spoil the last book

and nobody would get banned for posting a spoiler to a book

Jack my swag
You know everybody is a bunch of pussies for saying "Don't kill Harry!"

God, let the ****in' author write the ****ing book you know?
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
They would know because some people know managers/other people who work at a bookstore and get a copy early. Then one of those people takes a picture of each page and uploads it. People download it and read it.

All pointless. I'll just wait 5 days and get to read a real book.
Quote by TheGuitarDreams
You know everybody is a bunch of pussies for saying "Don't kill Harry!"

God, let the ****in' author write the ****ing book you know?

Some people would like Harry to live.
666 BRO
You didnt have to read the spoiler. You could have seen what it was and clicked back out of the thread.

People who say Harry shouldnt die need to stop complaining. Its people like you who make the her want to kill their own characters. Thanks to you she feels like nothing she does in the book will ever be good enough because all you do is complain about it. Even though you say "I cant wait for the next one!", you really mean "I cant wait for the next one so I can find something else I dont like and then I can go online and complain about it".

Oh yeah, a REAL fan would read the book even if they saw the ending.
Quote by Kankuro
Some people would like Harry to live.

and some would like him to die

and lisa simpson wants him to grow up and marry her

Jack my swag
Quote by Rooster666
You didnt have to read the spoiler. You could have seen what it was and clicked back out of the thread.

People who say Harry shouldnt die need to stop complaining. Its people like you who make the her want to kill their own characters. Thanks to you she feels like nothing she does in the book will ever be good enough because all you do is complain about it. Even though you say "I cant wait for the next one!", you really mean "I cant wait for the next one so I can find something else I dont like and then I can go online and complain about it".

Oh yeah, a REAL fan would read the book even if they saw the ending.

True, but I couldn't read the whole book with the thought of the ending lingering in the back of my head.
666 BRO
Quote by DPH
They would know because some people know managers/other people who work at a bookstore and get a copy early. Then one of those people takes a picture of each page and uploads it. People download it and read it.

All pointless. I'll just wait 5 days and get to read a real book.

what book came out 5 days after harry potter?