i started to save money some weeks ago i and am wondering what should i buy(proably i will save like 100$(this will be in a week or 2) so i got lot of time to make money
and i want to hear suggestion on what to buy
what i own now is an ibanez gsr200, a laneyRB1 amp and a rare cheap guitar wich i probably will sell
please suggest bass or guitar related things!
it could be a bass, guitar, tuner, amp, or what you thing i should get
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
I'd get a pedal or an amp. don't spend less than 150 on a new instrument because it will probably be bad, and i don't know prices in your area.
if you save, you can get a good bass or guitar.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
an a mod delete this thread?
i post the same 2 times
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
Last edited by litus at Jul 17, 2007,
you dont need a mod to delete it, just go to your original post and edit it, and at the top it should give you the option of deleting it. just delete the original post, and the thread will disappear
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.