Just bought this the other day for 499 used with a full year warranty. I have not yet received the amp but I heard it has overheating issues? Does anyone here have experience with this amp? Also, I don't plan on pushing the tubes too hard but I do want to play with the master volume cranked and the channel volume at a bedroom level. Will this cause the amp to overheat? (If so, whats the most cost effective way to fix it?)

Thanks!
I think that issue has been fixed. I think as long as you dont cover any vent holes etc then you should be ok but if you're still worried about it you could always just get a fan and put it behind the amp.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by SCnutty
argh... i have the 2002 model

Just leave it in a cool area with plenty of air flow and you will be right.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
i live in los angeles with no air conditioning . Should I just point a fan towards the back during the hotter parts of the day and when I am actually playing it? I also plan to keep it covered, of course
I had it...it overheated a lot. I couldnt play it for more than 3 hours iwthout it starting to BURN. I blew a fuse 3 times in only one month......I gave it back.

PSont refer to my Sig. I really did return it.
My Gear:
Ibanez RG 370DX
Ibanez TS9Dx
Marshall Dsl 401

Quote by Draind
i've had my eye on the mesa boogie line, my price range is under $600.

Quote by batman123
maybe you could buy a picture of one for 600, and just pretend for awhile...