Look real close at this company's logo. Can you see what I'm seeing?

http://www.sagabo.no/

And sorry if anyone finds this offensive, there is no harm intended with this. I just think it's strange that they actually use such a logo.
Not everything that is crisscrossed looks like a n_zi symbol, you know
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! stastica or swastica or w/e it is. wow....that made me lol. u made my day threadstarter.
I don't get it.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Once you spot it it seems to really stand out.

These Norwegians are playing with our minds.
...once you spot what?
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Lawl. It looks like a swirly swastika.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by Wikipedia
The swastika (from Sanskrit svástika स्वास्तिक ) is an equilateral cross with its arms bent at right angles, in either right-facing (卐 or left-facing (卍 forms. The term is derived from Sanskrit svasti, meaning well-being. The Thai greeting sawasdee is from the same root and carries the same implication.

It is a widely-used symbol in Dharmic religions (Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism). Hindus often decorate the swastika with a dot in each quadrant. In India, it is common enough to be a part of several Devanagari fonts. It is also a symbol in the modern unicode. It is often imprinted on religious texts, marriage invitations, decorations etc. It is used to mark religious flags in Jainism and to mark Buddhist temples in Asia.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!
insane
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
Quote by Dirge Humani
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!

Did I ever tell you I don't like you?
While there is a hidden swastika, that's obviously not the intention of the logo. Looks like a Norse or Celtic type knot.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله