Ok so i'm going to be doing recording and what not. i know i want an mac book pro but i dont know how fast and how much memory i'll really need. got any clue?
*Gibson SG
*Fender Strat
*B.C. Rich NJ Series Mocking Bird

*Ibanez PF series acoustic
*Ibanez AE 30
At least 2 gigs of memory and a 2.16 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo. But add more memory and processor power if you have the cash...
use a standard mic and put it next to ur amp. then use Sound Recorder under ur Accessories section in start menu. crystal clear sound.
well you see i dont know what i'm going to college for yet (i know i only got a month till college haha) but im thinking having to do with music recording or something like that. so it doenst have to be top of the line just yet.
*Gibson SG
*Fender Strat

*Ibanez AE 30
Get a decent soundcard in there. If you want to use MIDI and stuff, you'll need a MIDI-enabled soundcard. Getting a decent soundcard will ensure that when you record you'll get a good quality sound and low latency.
and i also wanna know all the stuff you need to record. cause so far i only just used a cable into my mic port, my acoustic electric guitar and audacity. and the output of my vocal amps for singing. haha
*Gibson SG
*Fender Strat

*Ibanez AE 30
what kinda sound card comes in a macbook pro?i have no clue bout this stuff yet lol
*Gibson SG
*Fender Strat

*Ibanez AE 30