Anyone have any complaints about their Rumble 100? I think I'm gunna get one tommorow, I read some reviews, but it's 400 bucks and I wanna make sure...
It depends. If you're looking for a big amp that's gig worthy you might want to invest in something bigger, If you're looking for something to do jamming with a couple of other guys and some small gigs, then this amp is great. The volume is just loud enough to be heard, although looking back I would like some more head-room. It does it, but it's kind of a tight squeeze. Other than that it's a great intermediate amp. If you're looking at this I would also suggest looking at the Bass 150. Although I can't stand a 12" speaker you'll get a little more volume plus, as fitz says, the invaluable advantage of a semi-parametric EQ. Other than a few minor beefs it's all around a great amp.
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
It depends. If you're looking for a big amp that's gig worthy you might want to invest in something bigger, If you're looking for something to do jamming with a couple of other guys and some small gigs, then this amp is great. The volume is just loud enough to be heard, although looking back I would like some more head-room. It does it, but it's kind of a tight squeeze. Other than that it's a great intermediate amp. If you're looking at this I would also suggest looking at the Bass 150. Although I can't stand a 12" speaker you'll get a little more volume plus, as fitz says, the invaluable advantage of a semi-parametric EQ. Other than a few minor beefs it's all around a great amp.

Yep, Jazz has the Rumble and I have the Bassman 250. I'd like to add that the Bassman is roughly double the price of the Rumble, but it might not be a good value to a certain playing style. One gripe about the Rumble 100 is it's not quite suited for a bright, clangy, hi-fi tone, whereas you can get some crystalline shimmer with the Bassman. However, if you like a nice fat tone, the Bassman might be a waste if the EQ is doing more cutting than boosting. Just my 2 cents.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
I like mine. It's really good at pumping out the lows. The active/passive switch is nice and the mid scoop button is a cool feature although I never really use it. The only problem I have with mine is that the lights on the bottom made wierd noises after I spilled soda on them so I had to turn them off.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Yeah, I did take a look at the bassman, but it was couple hundred bucks more, I'm not really planning on any huge venues and I prolly would just use the EQ the cut me boosting. So I think I'm gunna go with the Rumble. Thanks for the Help.
I have one and I have no complaints. It really does pump out the lows great and the horn helps with the high end.
Bass is my life.