The Video

I have recorded this song before, but I used many improper techniques, and overall I just didn't care for the video. This is me playing it again, and I think I did much better. Please rate. I would appreciate you to leave a comment and rate at youtube, but if you only do one of those two things, I'd prefer you to rate.
i didn't watch it all. but i saw about half. great job dude. do you have (someone's going to hit me for asking for this on a classical piece, but i don't care) the tab (aak!) for this that you could send?
gear?
coming soon... parker fly mojo flame
ibanezes: rg350dx frankenstein * rg7620 7-string
fenders: telecaster plus * stratocaster plus

line 6: pod xt live * ax2 212
other: laney vh100r * mesa dual rectifier * monster cables
Quote by DougC84
i didn't watch it all. but i saw about half. great job dude. do you have (someone's going to hit me for asking for this on a classical piece, but i don't care) the tab (aak!) for this that you could send?

I actually have used tab before on classical pieces. I read sheet, but sometimes I use Tab (It's free and easier to find)

The tab

A good website for Classical tablature (Better than UG if you are looking for Classical music
thanks man. you rock. or... you "classic"? (yea, lame.)
gear?
coming soon... parker fly mojo flame
ibanezes: rg350dx frankenstein * rg7620 7-string
fenders: telecaster plus * stratocaster plus

line 6: pod xt live * ax2 212
other: laney vh100r * mesa dual rectifier * monster cables
Last edited by DougC84 at Jul 17, 2007,
Thanks for the crit

but dude this is great not relaly any mistakes...
not even really chopy soundish
perfect

great job bro
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
nice you play that the way Segovia does haha

the one thing I would say is to space out the triplets more in the triplet section. It kind of sounds like you are playing them mashed together. Otherwise, nice job man, tough piece.