Page 1 of 3
I'm seeing Symphony x tomorrow and I see alot of Ontarians on right now so I'm wondering if any of you guys are going too?

And for those that think this thread may not apply to them, Who's concert are you seeing in the near future?
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Well im gonna go see Rush (already got my tickets) at the Air Canada Centre, September 22nd.
Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever.

Schecter Tempest Custom
Yamaha EG-112
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS-808
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone
Epiphone Valve Junior Head
Epiphone Valve Junior Cabinet
I'm going to see the Houston Symphony perform Beethoven's "The Emperor". I also hope to see them next year when someone plays "Quasi Una Fantasia"...
Sonata Arctica comes to AZ in September so I wanna see them again!
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
im goin to projekt revolution on aug 21 to see linkin park at molson ampitheatre
I don't ask for much
Truth be told I'll settle for
A life less frightening, a life less frightening
Quote by Shredder6
I'm seeing Symphony x tomorrow and I see alot of Ontarians on right now so I'm wondering if any of you guys are going too?

And for those that think this thread may not apply to them, Who's concert are you seeing in the near future?

You're a bastard. I want to go to that show, but I didn't get tickets. I know a few people going though.

I saw Tool like last week, and I'm seeing Dream Theater next month. Should be ****ing sweet.

Anyway, have a good time bro.

edit:
I also hate the guy that's going to see Sonata Arctica...
Quote by Archaon
You're a bastard. I want to go to that show, but I didn't get tickets. I know a few people going though.

I saw Tool like last week, and I'm seeing Dream Theater next month. Should be ****ing sweet.

Anyway, have a good time bro.

Awwwee would have been cool to headbang with a fellow Uger whom I somewhat know. Owell thanks!
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Peter Bjorn and John in September. Then I'm chaperoning my sister and her friends at The Academy Is... in November. Not psyched about the music itself, but my ex girlfriend/current regular friend said she'd go with me, so I'll have fun.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
I'm going to Rock the Bells next weekend (WU-TANG!!)
The night before I may see Sonic Youth performing Daydream Nation
After that the next concert I can think of that I am gonig to see is Modest Mouse and Band of Horses
Saw tool about a month ago.

Seeing Dream Theater in MD in august
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
I just went to Ozzfest at the Gorge Amplitheatre and tomorrow I'm going to Rush.
Member of the "...Still waiting for the Zombie Holocaust" club.

Founder of the "ZAKK Wylde" club

pm me to join
the white stripes
alice in chains & velvet revolver
aerosmith

im also going to a performance of some Mozart stuff in September. Don't laugh.
Quote by astepabove
Hey. Guess what. I'm hittin' omgnowai. Yep. That's right. Seriously. Ask her. She'll say "Yes, astepabove is hittin' me".

yeah...he is. hehe
Dream Theater, and then Austin City Limits Music Festival with Muse among others
Tea Leaf Green in August

And possibly Counting Crows also in August. I was going to see The White Stripes on the 21st (of this month) but now I'm not.
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
July 28: Rage Against The Machine, The Wu-Tang Clan, Public Enemy, Cypress Hill, The Roots, Mos Def, EPMD, Pharoahe Monch, FELT , Sage Francis, Immortal Technique, Living Legends, Murs, Jedi Mind Tricks, Brother Ali, Cage, Mr. Lif, Grouch & Eligh, Hangar 18, Blueprint, Lucky I AM

August 2: Slayer & Manson
Yea I might see them at a minor league baseball place too.

And Tea Leaf Green is just awesome.
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
aerosmith on thursday.. so excited
reach in the darkness for what you can find travel great distance in your mind.
Going to see Dream Theater at Jones Beach if I remember correctly.
Gear:

Ibanez SAS36FM
Ovation Acoustic
Classical Guitar
Amplitube 3 running into a PA
RUSH JULY 21!

Thats in a few days! Highlight of my life so far.
X Sign Here
want to go to projekt revolution so bad...not going to though. parents won't let me. oh well i saw Tool last friday. what an awesome show!
Slayer's gonna be here at the end of August. Still debating on whether or not I should go.

Cannibal Corpse will be kind of near me September 1st. Planning on rounding up a posse to throw in gas money so we can go and see them.
Quote by kossner
RUSH JULY 21!

Thats in a few days! Highlight of my life so far.

tis be my birthday

Quote by Shredder6

make sure you know sanctity ok. if im correct, they are opening. they are amazing live. i wish i had known them before i saw them with bls.

slayer and manson july 25th

i was supposed to see reel big fish the 23rd, but i had to give my ticket away due to a conflicting agenda
Motley Crue 2/11/06!
Motley Crue/Aerosmith 11/21/06!
Sanctity/BLS 3/12/07!
Bleeding Through/Slayer/Manson-7/25/07!
A7x/Operator/the Confession/Black Tide 11/25/07!
Van Halen 2/12/07!
Quote by HaKattack
No, I wouldn't. My bear's penis is off limits.
im going to see sonata arctica on september, its the first time they come to mexico so it should be great

i wanted to go t PR but didnt got my visa on time so i couldnt go plus i didnt have any money
Quote by tre_coo
Well im gonna go see Rush (already got my tickets) at the Air Canada Centre, September 22nd.

im seein rush at the MEN arena in october. should be a great gig

editsquirrel: and i hate the guy whos seein dream theater
If you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all...

Quote by DigUpHerBones
I love you and think I just about understood what you said. Cheers.

Like Pokémon? Like threads?
Aerosmith is tonight.. anyone know if tehy put on a good show? id imagine they would though.
reach in the darkness for what you can find travel great distance in your mind.
I'm going to go to Projekt Revolution next month and then Brand New and Thrice in 3 months.

I'm going to go to a bunch of random local shows in between that time.

Quote by mitch_33
Aerosmith is tonight.. anyone know if tehy put on a good show? id imagine they would though.

EDIT: I saw them last year and it was a good show. They didn't have a great set list for the show but it was still pretty good.
Last edited by Joshrocker48 at Jul 19, 2007,
ive got ozzfest comin up in august, cant wait to see behemoth
Favorite Bands (no specific order):
- Judas Iscariot
- Down
- Immortal
- Municipal Waste
- Artimus Pyledriver
Dream Theater w/ Symphony X in October

Bowling For Soup in October
KT Tunstall in October

God October is gonna be good

Foo Fighters next month
Im pissed this summer cause i didnt go to ozzfest or sounds of the underground (but i went to Summer Sluaghter, which was brutal) Im gonna see Nile in Augst 27th, and Finntroll sometime in Spetemeber
Page 1 of 3