Hey everybody
We're in Geelong, Victoria in AUSTRALIA (no yanks reply!) and we need some members! We need a fast drummer with decent endurance (for extensive blast beats), a guitarist with a decent endurance with no experience requirements (we're patient, to some extent) and perhaps a vocalist (we already have one, but we're sure theres someone better than him so only if you're a brutal vocalist) We are serious about this, so no hacks. It's just me and a friend who has written a few songs that we want to try out. Ages 14-17 would be best, but dont feel restricted by that. And, I'm not so elitest about music but my friend is pretty strict in his musical tastes.

Influences include: Carpathian Forest, Darkthrone, old Mayhem (de mysteriis period), 1349, Gorgoroth, Zyklon, Ensiferum, Taake, Satyricon, Summoning, Nattefrost, Behemoth, old Immortal, Burzum, Nokturnal Mortum, Satanic Warmaster, Wintersun, Abigor...**** loads more. Not all of these really influence us, but we would readily accept similar styles (black metal, blackened death metal, satanic black etc... no gay ass trivium or cradle fans...thats not metal more than it is assholes in gay paint pretending to be vampires, yes you heard me).
LISTEN TO METAL OR DIE ::
Hey dude, I'm a pretty heavy vocalist and I may be interested, I'm from Geelong aswell but I want to start something brutal as ****. have you got any recordings?