Today's my 16th birthday and I need ideas of fun or just plain stupid things to do so today won't be another boring birthday. Here's what I got so far: Family dinner at Cici's pizza. I know lame right? So help me out.
Get your license! I don't know why you put that pot leaf as a pic for the thread, but that wouldn't be a bad idea either.

So basically, you didnt bang a girl, because she was shocked how small it was.
Lolz @ j00 and your tiny p3n1s.

I *heart* Metal ----Violent J----
my 16th I got my license, me and my family drove across the state to a really fancy stake place. BEST STAKE I"VE EVER HAD. Thats all I did haha
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Quote by violent.j.11
Get your license!

I would but I have to take segment 2 of drivers training, get 50 hours of driving time and then take the road test.
Quote by MyImmortal
I would but I have to take segment 2 of drivers training, get 50 hours of driving time and then take the road test.

That 50 hours is BS just so you know, they don't even ask
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
When you are 16 in germany you can legally drink, thats what I'll do in some months xD
Looking for a new sig!
Quote by CaptainOfSmug
That 50 hours is BS just so you know, they don't even ask

It's the truth. You just bullzhit it and have your parents sign off. And why are you taking classes? that's for permit or something!

So basically, you didnt bang a girl, because she was shocked how small it was.
Lolz @ j00 and your tiny p3n1s.

I *heart* Metal ----Violent J----
Quote by violent.j.11
And why are you taking classes? that's for permit or something!

Well here in the lovely chithole town of St. Johns we have to take seg. 1 then 3 months later we have to take seg. 2. then 6 months after seg. 1 you have to take the road test WITH a cop. yeah fun
you dont have to take anything when you are 17 and a half to get your permit thats what im doing. 2 more weeks
Member of the Guitarists Born in 1990 Club. PM Gibson_God11 to join

Member of the I have every metallica album and I love it!
club. PM BDR_23 to join

www.myspace.com/shepherdjoe

X
When you're at Cici's, make sure you have the people who work there sing to you. That's what makes a Birthday special, especially a 16th Birthday.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
dude **** already!!!

happy birthday man
Quote by stanleybach
"That is for sex, not for you, thank you come again!"

Quote by velly69
You know what they say: " You use it or you lose it".
Did you check the expiration date on your balls?
Happy Birthday!

If you have a 360, go out and buy The Darkness and enjoy.
666 BRO
Quote by I_I
Dig out your old Pokemans in honor of your b-day.

Everyone is talking about Pokemans. It's awesome. Oh yeah, and Happy ****ING Birthday Threadstarter.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Happy birthday.

Get drunk, get laid and hit the night life with you buddies. What i'm trying to say, if your'e not completely wasted tommorow and if you wake up earlier than 3 PM, you party wasn't good enough :P

nah j/k. do what you feel like to.
^ Hey, I woke up at 4pm today and it wasn't from anything you mentioned, my day was wasted, it sucked.
666 BRO
Quote by Kankuro
^ Hey, I woke up at 4pm today and it wasn't from anything you mentioned, my day was wasted, it sucked.

Sounds like my day...everyday.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee

Quote by webbtje
^ Yeah, the life of champions, I usually stay up until 6am and wake up around 2:30.
666 BRO
Quote by Kankuro
^ Yeah, the life of champions, I usually stay up until 6am and wake up around 2:30.

lol I do that everyday.
Quote by Kankuro
I wish I could, but I have to work at 11am tomorrow.

I usually have to work at 4pm and I have to set my alarm clock to do so. I love living this way.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee

Quote by webbtje
Quote by stanleybach
I usually have to work at 4pm and I have to set my alarm clock to do so. I love living this way.

Summer ftw!
Quote by stanleybach

It's very fun, the last few nights my buddies and I have been making our nightly "4am Steak & Shake runs". It's truly awesome.
666 BRO
Get off the fuxking internet! Jesus christ dude, its your 16th go have fun get away from this place, go play with your presents!!
Cici's for the mother fucking win!!!
I might be going there Thursday for my brother's birthday.

Quote by Kankuro

I usually stay up until 6am and wake up around 2:30.

Wow, I think I went to bed around 6:07 last night and woke up about 2:33. Pretty damn close... We are twins!
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.
Quote by Kankuro
^ Déjà vu! Oh noes!

on spelling déjà vu correct! I'm on dial up, and I messed up my first post and couldn't delete/fix it. Where at in Ohio did your dad live? Just curious. Yea, I can't get cable/dsl
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.
Last edited by vicd08 at Jul 18, 2007,
^ Ooh, the dial-up blues! I switched to cable about a month ago.
666 BRO