How many of you like thunderstorms?

When I was a kid, I was terrified of them, and I still don't love them, but they can be nice after a hot summer day...
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
Dude, without thunderstorms there would be no Thunderstruck or Ride the lightning. Thunderstorms OWN!!!
when i was young, me and my dad would chill on the porch during thunderstorms and drink a beer. well, he would have one, and i would get tiny sips. nostalgia is fun...
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
there was just a really intense thunderstorm here
the power was out for an hour
and there was lightning every 3 seconds
it was really awesome
but scary
Thunderstorms are alright, but lightning storms are beaultiful!
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
i've been hearing thunder outside for a while now, i guess im happy about it. i used to live in new mexico and when it rains there it pours, and its pretty much amazing, so here in chicago it seems sad every time it just seems to drip on and on all day. love a huge storm
They're cool as hell unless your up in mountain territory where the lightning almost ALWAYS strikes something...Then it's not that fun driving and seeing trees explode almost 20 feet away...
Quote by tremeloud
i've been hearing thunder outside for a while now, i guess im happy about it. i used to live in new mexico and when it rains there it pours, and its pretty much amazing, so here in chicago it seems sad every time it just seems to drip on and on all day. love a huge storm

New Mexican stroms are fucking awesome. Epecially the ones around Riudoso or Cloudcroft.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
that's the one thing i miss about texas. stupid bay area...

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
We have our share of large and entertaining Thunder Storms here in Nebraska. They make a day better, because day after day of sunshine and heat gets boring. Also, fewer people go grocery shopping when it storms, and I work at a Grocery store, so it's easier then. I love thunderstorms! And so does my Pikachu!
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
the southwest is almost so amazing it hurts. living anywhere else makes me feel like im missing out on so many things that should be a big part of my life
they used to be fun untill about 2 weeks ago a tree within fifteen feet of my house got struck by lightning and blew the tube in 2 of my TVs and filled my basement with smoke... scariest **** ever (believe me)
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
i love big loud ones where it rains a lot and theres high winds and flashes of lightning. **** global warming theres barely any of em anymore
i love thunderstorms i love rain its awsome!!!
Quote by stanleybach
"That is for sex, not for you, thank you come again!"

Quote by velly69
You know what they say: " You use it or you lose it".
Did you check the expiration date on your balls?
I almost died twice in thunderstorms when I was younger.... I was traumatized..

....Now I love them...
Quote by DiabloViper
Dude, without thunderstorms there would be no Thunderstruck or Ride the lightning. Thunderstorms OWN!!!

Or Thunderhorse!
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
Quote by Z_cup_boy
i love big loud ones where it rains a lot and theres high winds and flashes of lightning. **** global warming theres barely any of em anymore

Global warming means the ice caps are melting, thus, making more liquid in the oceans and more rain and junk....

Or maybe I'm stupid.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
The USA have really awesome storms, i had a really pathetic one yesterday. 3 flashes of lighting, and my power was off for only 5 MINUTES!!!
I LOVE THUNDERSTORMS!!!

I live for thunderstorms lol

Except i hate being outside when they happen...

I can stand thunder but lightning freaks the **** out of me.
Usually I don't mind them, but from 5-7am there was a severe one happening right overtop of me, it was incredible, everyone sleeping the upstairs of my house woke up. I thought my windows were going to break. Loudest storm I've ever heard. I admit it freaked me out a little.

The storm was pretty low to so that made it extremely loud, I was gonna take a sound clip but my phone was dead.
Driving in summer thunderstorms, FTW.
Music is a weapon. Use it wisely.

"So retire the ships, the final voyage was his ..."

Quote by kaktusnpoop (on Norma Jean)
I think they use Botch guitars tuned to drop Botch.
Every time there's a thunderstorm I'm very tempted to go running outside. But then the fear of death by electrocution stops me.
WHOALASKA!! WHOALASKAAAA!!!
theres one happening right now, so im happy
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Wow a lot of people enjoy them it seems... should have made a poll. I also love them dearly. doesn't matter if I'm outside or inside during them, they are the best thing about weather.
Quote by PT 2 DOOR RULE
If I have bad creepy dreams tonight, your ass is toast Still Life

Quote by skeptopotamus
Dream Sexy...dream Still Life...

Last.fm runs my life
I always loved them

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

i love thunder storms...my brother is the polar opposite and freakin hates them.

i enjoy going storm chasing though...here's a few vids i put on youtube of a storm.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_48LbH6Ehs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOX6YMfiGZQ
Quote by HaKattack
Wait a second..how did KoRn get you into metal? That's like Nancy Reagan getting you into heroin addiction and prostitution!
Quote by Soul Power
New Mexican stroms are fucking awesome. Epecially the ones around Riudoso or Cloudcroft.

I live in West Texas and we get our fair share of strong storms, but you're right. The storms in and around the Cloudcroft/Ruidoso/Alamogordo, NM area are fantastic. Supercell thunderstorms are the best.
Quote by thedude051
bubbaearl...Man that is...THE SICKEST NAME EVER!!!

Quote by Stress Cow
bubbaearl... apparently it's the sickest name ever

Are you over 30?
Probably not, but if you are, click HERE.
Me and some friends got caught RIGHT in the EXACT middle of a fucking huge thunderstorm a couple days ago..when we were outside and on bikes. Fucking terrifying. Yet awesome at the same time.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
i used to be afraid of thunderstorms but i now find that im amused with them
well i despise storms altogether, either they'll appear when i'm outside miles away from home, or at night when i'm trying to sleep. they're nice to watch but they aggravate me a lot at times.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
I had one, my house is like on a hill. And I live basically in the forest and have huge windows in the back that are in the treetops. I also have a glass ceiling. needless to say, thunderstorms at my house pwn.
Quote by DiabloViper

^+100000000000000000 hell yea!

but seriously I love thunderstorms, I'll sit out on the porch and just listen to the rain hit the concrete of the driveway...I had my first kiss in a thunderstorm...I got my gf during a thunderstorm...I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE thunderstorms
My guitars:

Ibanez RG5EX1
Eleca Dread Acoustic
Dean ML

My FX: Line 6 Floor POD Plus

In the end, fact means nothing,
its all about perspective
I love 'em. Except when I'm trying to sleep. But other than that, they're sweet.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?