so i have enough money for either a ps3 or 360. But ive heard time and time again that in relativity the ps3 is cheaper. It is becasue the internet is free and you get some huge ass woranty...for free. So after like 2 years paying for internet on the 360 it will exceed the ps3 price It also has better technology like the blue ray player and the newand improved hardware that beats the 360. I have a gfood friend that has both and ive have extensively played both consoles. Im leaning towards the ps3 just because i have always been with sony. the problem is is that if blue ray makes something bad happen the console is done for and i wouldnt want that to happen after i bought the ps3. Im a little confused on what to buy. what would you do?
wii FTW!
[url="http://www.myspace.com/luxterna91]...And Now The Descent
Quote by clincher09
"I like maceroni and cheese" "Yeah well it's not as good as Tool. Did I ever tell you guys about Tool? Lateralus is the best thing ever."
Quote by invisiblekid123
wii FTW!

+1
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
ik i dont want to be rude but i hate the wii. i tried to like it cause i thought it was cool but its so fricken hard to use! and if i keep waiting ill never get a ps3 before ps4. and I plan to play online mostly
well i had a ps3.. and the reason y i say had is because i returned it as soon as i heard that the ps3 prices r going to drop.. and theres no more 20gb ps3. the 60gb will be like $100 cheaper, and they r making a 80gb one the same price as the 60gb was before.. but while i had it, it was pretty cool.. if uve heard about home, that looks sick, and im waiting for one of my favorite franchises in capcom.. devil may cry 4..
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
id go for the ps3 from what u just told me.

or put the money into an amp fund.
Call me Trey.
that amp fund sounds mighty delicious
if you don't like the wii just get a good pc, they are far more superior to any console and can do so much more
[url="http://www.myspace.com/luxterna91]...And Now The Descent
Quote by clincher09
"I like maceroni and cheese" "Yeah well it's not as good as Tool. Did I ever tell you guys about Tool? Lateralus is the best thing ever."
PS3's are a lot more expensive, no? They're a couple hundred dollars more than a 360 where I live..

I chose to buy a 360.. better games, in my opinion. Mainly for the GOW trilogy and Halo 3. It also has a 100% free 5 year waranty. The head sets are pieces of junk though.
Last edited by kiefermatot at Jul 18, 2007,
Dont even consider getting a Wii, its for little kids.

Be a man and get a Ps3, plus Resistance kicks ass. Not to mention DMC4 and MGS4 are coming out.
Dave Mustaine for president.
DECAPITATED

R.I.P Vitek
there a bit more expensive, but if u actually look at them, like how u have to pay for xbox live, and how the ps3 internet search/play is free, u save a lot of money.. and also the feature of blu-ray (i personally think they messed up bad.. cause just for that, its like 200-300 bucks more for the ps3 than it normally should b, and a lot of games cant b produced of the complications of the blu-ray. one more retarded move added to their sony list of f**ck ups)
kieformatat please read my post lol yes they are more expensive off the shelf but not after including internet play, warranty, and technology
^^^ seems like u already have ur mind set already.. hopefully my "facts" lol helped abit
oops.. take our the already at the end of that first sentence.. god im tired lol.
out**.. christ.. srry for double post. i mean mean triple lol
Well,

X360 will have Halo3.
PS3 will have MGS4.

I dunno. X360 seems more multiplayer, while PS3 seems more single player. So depends I guess.... DAMN GAMING INDUSTRY!!! I cant none of your fancy new games!!! My NES remains without new games!!!
i would rather have the ps3 because i've always gone with them plus i wouldn't have friends to share the multiplayer madness of the 360

i've always liked single player games on console anways. I have my PC for multiplayer
Failure is a far greater teacher than success.
Unified

Gear:
Schecter C-1
Peavey Classic 30
Roland Cube 30
DD-3
Ibanez WD-7
Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive
get a new guitar
If you must...get a ps3
But...
Wii imo
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
360, Gears and Halo 3. The blu-ray is nice, but come on, is that what a gaming console is made for? Regular DVD is fine for me . Also as stated the 360 is considerably cheaper, well at least where I live. The online community will also be bigger for the 360.
666 BRO
360 is far superior imo, neither of my friends that have purchased ps3's have used them once after the week they bought them. The xbox has better games and a bigger online community. Xbox live is only like $50 a year and it is well worth it.

However, if you have people over at your house a lot i would suggest a wii. It gets boring to play by yourself, but it is always a lot of fun to play with your buddies.
PS3's look nasty as well.

They resemble the "George Foreman Grill".

Nice...
666 BRO