ramen... its the answer to anything.
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
UG has hit an all time low today, we have gone from semi-funny penis threads to asking people what we should eat. Oh, and Hardees, I love me some Hardees. Carl's JR. for you yanks.
lumpia... if anyone knew... hehe
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Oh my ***ing god that pron one is like the best one ever and i have seen all of em. Congrats dude you just beat Kensai.
its 3:10 here... in the afternoon
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Oh my ***ing god that pron one is like the best one ever and i have seen all of em. Congrats dude you just beat Kensai.
ur fingernails
Failure is a far greater teacher than success.
Unified

Gear:
Schecter C-1
Peavey Classic 30
Roland Cube 30
DD-3
Ibanez WD-7
Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive
Quote by DGBnpiy
its 3:10 here... in the afternoon

thats so sad to think about. while im thinking about how i had a horrible day, at the same time someone across the globe is just beginning their fantastic day.
Go find a Wendy's and have their new Baconator. Best fast-food burger EVER. Gets xolax's vote of approval .
I feel your pain. I remember one time it was about 2 in the morning and me and my friend were hungry. We decided we wanted tacos, so we voyaged into the nearby city of Lincoln in search of tacos. We spent about 2 hours searching for tacos and ended up finding some but they sucked really bad.

What a worthless story and waste of my time and your time.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.