what amp are you using?
ESP Eclipse II
Epiphone Zakk Wylde Sig. Les Paul
LTD EX-400
DigiTech GNX4
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Roland Cube-60
I'd probably say the V model, as it isn't made from a **** tonewood like agathis. A pickup swap may be in order to get rid of the ESP humbuckers but apart from that its a respectable guitar.
MH250 is better for metal, but I wouldn't take either one of 'em.

People need to begin to understand that your second (possibly third) guitar, should better than a beginner. I paid 750 for my second guitar. Most guitars people ask about for their second are beginner - intermediate guitars. And I believe that if you don't think you're 'good enough' for an intermediate or higher level guitar, then you should be practicing. You can play thrash on a Squier Strat, tone really doesn't matter in the bedroom.

(Not ment for you specifically, just I'm starting to get sick of threads like these)
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
I'd def say the MH...i haven't heard much about the EMG-ESP pups, but I'd personally prefer the EMG Hzs. Looks to be of a higher quality, too IMO
ESP Eclipse II
LTD EX-400
DigiTech GNX4
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Roland Cube-60
buy da v for metal. all da way

ltd? limited? how many do they make, like a million?
Quote by Doodleface
MH250 is better for metal, but I wouldn't take either one of 'em.

People need to begin to understand that your second (possibly third) guitar, should better than a beginner. I paid 750 for my second guitar. Most guitars people ask about for their second are beginner - intermediate guitars. And I believe that if you don't think you're 'good enough' for an intermediate or higher level guitar, then you should be practicing. You can play thrash on a Squier Strat, tone really doesn't matter in the bedroom.

(Not ment for you specifically, just I'm starting to get sick of threads like these)

No offense taken, man. I would get something like a Schecter Hellraiser or an LTD MH-400NT but the issue right now is just money
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Wow...if only that first one wasn't made of Agathis, it would be an incredible guitar.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
Quote by kman123
buy da v for metal. all da way

ltd? limited? how many do they make, like a million?

w...t...f?
ESP Eclipse II
LTD EX-400
DigiTech GNX4
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Roland Cube-60
if youd rather have a hellraiser, then get the MH, which is gorgeous, not to mention not too terrible, and swap out the pups with the EMG 81/85 pair later on down the line. even the stock pups arent bad (ive a friend with a Viper-200fm, which has either the same or similar pups, and it sounds pretty damn good). though a V would be more metal, as far as shape is concerned. id go with the MH. also, the finish looks better in person than in that photo.
dst127 wrote:
Soundwash22 wrote:
Fred Durst is the Tom Green of music

No, some people actually like Tom Green.

dancesisidance wrote:
Shiroshu wrote:
I can't see Jimi approving of this.

Me neither, due to him not being alive and all.
Quote by darkfire_storm
if youd rather have a hellraiser, then get the MH, which is gorgeous, not to mention not too terrible, and swap out the pups with the EMG 81/85 pair later on down the line. even the stock pups arent bad (ive a friend with a Viper-200fm, which has either the same or similar pups, and it sounds pretty damn good). though a V would be more metal, as far as shape is concerned. id go with the MH. also, the finish looks better in person than in that photo.

Thanx, man.

And image is not that important to me. I care much more for how it sounds than its appearance.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Quote by Thebiz
No offense taken, man. I would get something like a Schecter Hellraiser or an LTD MH-400NT but the issue right now is just money

if you don't have the money, then save $200-$300 more dollars and buy a GOOD guitar...

LTDs are not worth buying below the 400 series...you could get some nice LTDs or the Hellraiser if you save 200 more bucks and it's definitely worth it!
Quote by Dudage
Pussies play P-90's

Quote by jesus-squared
alright i'll try it
but if it falls out and my guitar breaks i'm going to eat your first born.
...just so you know