so basically I was workin the other day and had alot of time to think......this is what I came up with......

so god is apparently the sole creator of the universe and everything in it and yada yada yada right?

so nowhere in the bible THE BOOK WRITTEN ABOUT HIS WORK (how they actually wrote the book and quoted such phrases that were said before there was ever earth like "let there be light" is another story.............like who was god talking to when he said that, himself?) annnny ways......if god IS the sole creator of everything, would he have created aliens?why were aliens never mentioned in the bible? or were they just lost in the madness of people who dont exist yet writing a book about a man who talks to himself?

what im saying is that i kinda lost faith in religion...after i actually thought about it, it just dident add up............if we ever do find aliens do we disprove god existence or what??

i know theres a religion thread but i had to get this out and into the fresh pit air
people who worry too much about the after life forget how to enjoy there current life, so yeah wateva makes the most sense to you is always a good religion
Do you really think someone hasnt thought this before?
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
Quote by tremeloud
people who worry too much about the after life forget how to enjoy there current life, so yeah wateva makes the most sense to you is always a good religion

+1
666 BRO
meh and another thing : well its a common belief how we are in this life determines how we will end up in the afterlife right? But if god is the omnipotent ruler of the universe, he already knows how Im going to end up right? So then it doesnt matter what I do, (I mean it will still matter but it wont hold any significance to my afterlife), does it?
hehe Go watch God's Plan on youtube. It points out most of the inconsistencies in the Bible. Also Ten Questions Every Scientific Christian Should Ask Themselves or something along those lines. Made me an atheist for good.
When altitude dropping, my ears started popping. One more red nightmare...
Quote by Z_cup_boy
meh and another thing : well its a common belief how we are in this life determines how we will end up in the afterlife right? But if god is the omnipotent ruler of the universe, he already knows how Im going to end up right? So then it doesnt matter what I do, (I mean it will still matter but it wont hold any significance to my afterlife), does it?

i'm very tired so don't quote me, but thats called predestination, and thats not a common belief with christians anymore. but still, believing that your after life is already set out for you and that god has chosen a place for you is an excellent way to intimidate some people into trying to be the best person they can be in order to have a place in heaven.