Page 1 of 2
Ok... my characters are very detailed and I was just wondering what the UG community thought of them. I'm happy to hear you're opinion.

Art Fletcher- He is a nice person and likes to keep everybody around him happy. That doesn't necessarily mean he is very happy though. He is a very loyal friend and works in the small town of Armar. He works at his fathers bowling alley.

Shayne Laiten- Shayne is a crude person that has a bad mouth and loves to say f*ck a lot. He is still a loyal friend though most of the time and can prove to be rather brave in situations of need. He is a hunter and loves to shoot stuff.

Angela Rose- Angela Rose is one of the prettiest s in the academy. She graduated from trade school at the top of her class and was immediately accepted into the academy. she is a very bright person who will always find the good in things. She tries her hardest to succeed as much as she can at everything she does. Her eyes are beautiful.

So what does UG think of my three main characters?
What are these characters to?
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
...Are they for a book or something?

Either way, you need a dumbshi character. Every good book/movie/show has some dumbass character that fucks everything up.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Quote by Kankuro
I'm debating if this is spam or not.

how is this spam?!

the grammar thread maybe, but certainly not this.
I'm hungry

Fender Strat
Alexi Laiho ESP

Quote by Doolittle
one time i masturbated into a pumpkins. needless to say
PWNED

Follower of the UG Faith, PM me to join!
Quote by Iamafunguy
how is this spam?!

the grammar thread maybe, but certainly not this.

Well you didn't specify to what they were used for, and without that, it was quite random.
666 BRO
+ 5 for adding a stupid character
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
a b00k?

Fender Strat
Alexi Laiho ESP

Quote by Doolittle
one time i masturbated into a pumpkins. needless to say
PWNED

Follower of the UG Faith, PM me to join!
this is the part you forgot.

Art Fletcher- He is a nice person and likes to keep everybody around him happy. That doesn't necessarily mean he is very happy though. He acts this way, because his father touched him while he was a child and he never fully got over it. He is a very loyal friend and works in the small town of Armar. He works at his fathers bowling alley.

Shayne Laiten- Shayne is a crude person that has a bad mouth and loves to say f*ck a lot. He is still a loyal friend though most of the time and can prove to be rather brave in situations of need. But in all reality, he isn't that brave or tough at all. He just acts big, because he has a small penis. He is a hunter and loves to shoot stuff.

Angela Rose- Angela Rose is one of the prettiest s in the academy. She graduated from trade school at the top of her class and was immediately accepted into the academy. she is a very bright person who will always find the good in things. She tries her hardest to succeed as much as she can at everything she does. Her eyes are beautiful. She is a whore.
Quote by Kyle_Brewer

Art Fletcher- He is a nice person and likes to keep everybody around him happy. That doesn't necessarily mean he is very happy though. He acts this way, because his father touched him while he was a child and he never fully got over it. He is a very loyal friend and works in the small town of Armar. He works at his fathers bowling alley.

Shayne Laiten- Shayne is a crude person that has a bad mouth and loves to say f*ck a lot. He is still a loyal friend though most of the time and can prove to be rather brave in situations of need. But in all reality, he isn't that brave or tough at all. He just acts big, because he has a small penis. He is a hunter and loves to shoot stuff.

Angela Rose- Angela Rose is one of the prettiest s in the academy. She graduated from trade school at the top of her class and was immediately accepted into the academy. she is a very bright person who will always find the good in things. She tries her hardest to succeed as much as she can at everything she does. Her eyes are beautiful. She is a whore.

That gave them a nice touch I think.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
Quote by Kyle_Brewer

haha
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Quote by Kyle_Brewer

It's always good to have major character flaws :P
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Quote by Iamafunguy
LMAO to the character tune ups lol

Iamafunguy is becoming more of a fun guy every second!
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Quote by IUseAPurplePick
Iamafunguy is becoming more of a fun guy every second!

I try :P
Quote by Iamafunguy
I try :P

Well keep it up. And no more spam threads like that grammar one .
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Quote by stanleybach
Well keep it up. And no more spam threads like that grammar one .

PLEASE.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Quote by Kankuro
^ +1

I think i should be thrown in your sig along with Anarion614 but replace the with +1
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Quote by IUseAPurplePick
I think i should be thrown in your sig along with Anarion614 but replace the with +1

Well if that happens, then I should get thrown in there too. Actually I don't care.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee

Quote by webbtje
Quote by stanleybach
Well if that happens, then I should get thrown in there too. Actually I don't care.

Lol, it's because we've "+1"'ed each other like, 30 times tonight
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
I'm throwing both you guys in my sig with a +1.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee

Quote by webbtje
Quote by stanleybach
I'm throwing both you guys in my sig with a +1.

now I've got to make space.

Since we're miserably off-topic, what are those characters for??
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Ok for real Funguy, here is an on topic reply.

The characters are good, but you're lacking things to make me visualize them. Give bodily descriptions, like how they look, their build, facial hair (if any), what clothes they wear, their personal backgrounds, relationships, recent problems, etc.

It would help, and I know if you're using these characters in a book those details would be filled in throughout the story, but if you're just telling us the characters then I think those should be there to help us visualize them, make us feel what they're going through or what they're feeling.
Whatever this is, it fails.
Attachments:
Kitten%20saves.jpg
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by RockerPseudonym

You know a thread is done for when kittens can't even save it. Originally I thought the characters would be good for a book. Then, Kankuro suggested an RPG and all I have to say to that is...

+1
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee

Quote by webbtje
Quote by RockerPseudonym

I beg to differ.
666 BRO
Quote by Kankuro
I beg to differ.

The kittens have spoken!!!
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
^ Dude I'm a Transformer *points to sig*. I'll crush those cute, little, balls of fuzz.
666 BRO
Quote by Kankuro
^ Dude I'm a Transformer *points to sig*. I'll crush those cute, little, balls of fuzz.

Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
^ Sweet! I've always wanted to see Balrog with an AK-47.
666 BRO
Quote by Kankuro
^ Sweet! I've always wanted to see Balrog with an AK-47.

yep and two rocket launchers on each shoulder.

Legolas- sniper
Aragon- duel wielding pistols
gimli- shotgun
Page 1 of 2