i've been playing for 2 years or longer now. i have a De Armond Les Paul custom,Dean Dixie Razorback,and a Dean ml noir phantom. but than. my equipment doesnt matter. just my skill. could any of you post the most important scales to memorize. like the pentatonics or the ones most metal guitarist use.
Quote by fretsonfire74
lol, 2 years isnt a long time. ive played for 12 years, im 16, thats a long time.

That my friend, I find hard to believe, due to the simple fact that a four year old's finger muscles haven't developed sufficient strength to press and hold the strings down, much less the attention span to learn, and practice, chords, scales and other basic stuff.
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold."
That my friend, I find hard to believe, due to the simple fact that a four year old's finger muscles haven't developed sufficient strength to press and hold the strings down, much less the attention span to learn, and practice, chords, scales and other basic stuff.

Yeah, that's why you don't see a conveyor belt of 4 year old musical prodigies coming out of the likes of China and North Korea

And you call yourself a communist
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
Yeah, that's why you don't see a conveyor belt of 4 year old musical prodigies coming out of the likes of China and North Korea

And you call yourself a communist

Those kids man... they're not really born to parents... they grow em in freakin bio tanks man
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold."
How do you know the TS wasn't grown in a tank?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
The minor scale in all keys, then the modes...
Quote by entity0009
some retards decided it would be funny to use mental conditions as insults.