Ok, so i actually bought a PC game. wow.

anyway, im playing AOE3, and its grand, but during the cutscenes, the dialogue, and thus the whoel scene, skips by really quickly- almost as if i was holding down the return key to skip the dialogue.

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? i have no idea on the story at this point
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
Quote by bearded_monkey
The story sucks in that game anyways. Nothing compared to Mythology.

And no I'm afraid I haven't a clue how to help you

i wanted to play mythology, but for some reason after i installed it, it claimed my soundcard wasn't compatible with windows
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
eh?, AOE3 kicks ass man. If you have a good computer with a good graphics card it looks seriously sweet and it's a nice game to play.

But sorry, I can't help you with your query dude, sorry...
Ok, so i'm not going to get an answer, but to be honest right now theres a more pressing matter at hand: i've loaded a game i was playing last night, but HOW THE **** DO I UNPAUSE IT???? I've been smashing my keyboard trying to randomly hit a key that may do it to no avail- The manual just says 'PAUSE' is the hotkey to do it- what pause key??
Quote by Dogruitag

Quote by LookAlive
The PAUSE key is the key above the Page Up key on a Standard keyboard for Windows Operating Systems.

I sound so clever
gah.

thanks, i was in a very frustrated mood cause my grill fell apart while i was trying to cook breakfast
Quote by Dogruitag

Quote by LookAlive