I just bought an RG prestige and I thought I'd put it to good use. So I'm looking for some easy Satriani or Vai songs to play, I know that probably doesnt exist but the easy ones compared to some of there other stuff. Thanks.
t3h boogie

(satch boogie)

its actually not horribly hard, it just takes sitting down and figuring rhythms out, and the tapping takes a tad bit of work, nothing horrible though

midnight, tears in the rain, etc
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
Vai - For the love of God is fairly easy for the most part as is Bad Horsie but you'll have to downtune for that.

Satch - Ice 9, Always with Me Always with You, War (downtuned again), Cryin', in fact the majority Satch songs are fairly easy if you skip the solos. Midnight is also quite easy once you get the technique down. I would have said Satch Boogie is one of his hardest songs - but if you want a challenge...
you could try Joe Satrani- Always with me, always with you. OR Joe Satriani-War thats an awesome song, very melodic
Midnight, Ten words, Day at the beach, Always with me always with you, Flying in a blue dream (not too hard), Crushing day.. .etc

The Attitude song, Liberty, Frank (those are for Vai)

Also try constant motion by dream theater, thats an easy one and really cool.
Quote by Punk_Ninja
Flying in a blue dream, Crushing day

Are you freaking insane?

Easy Satriani Songs;
Ten Words
A Love Eternal
A Train of Angels
Friends
Starry Night
Sleepwalk
Speed of Light
Love Thing
Slow and Easy
Home
Cryin'
The Crush of Love
Just Look Up
Super Colossal
Always With Me Always With You
Midnight
Day at the Beach

Some challenges here and there...
I have yet to find a Steve Vai or Joe Satriani song that hasn't presented some hurdle for me.

Satriani's "Friends" and "Always with me, Always With You" are easy as far as notes and timing. Add in the finger dynamics and they become a nightmare.
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
If I could Fly - Satriani, at leat I remember it not being too hard, have not played it in a bit
Carvin DC-135
PRS SE Soapbar II

Vox AD30VT

Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Zakk Wylde Dunlop Crybaby

Member #3 of the Carvin Club (PM MESAexplorer to join)
Die to Live by Steve Vai is about the only song I would ever attempt by either of these guys. Even the solo is quite simple, actually.
Quote by Punk_Ninja
No.

Well you msut be, if you consider Flying in a Blue Dream and Crushing Day easy songs. Or completely out of touch with reality.
Quote by Punk_Ninja
Midnight, Ten words, Day at the beach, Always with me always with you, Flying in a blue dream (not too hard), Crushing day.. .etc

The Attitude song, Liberty, Frank (those are for Vai)

Also try constant motion by dream theater, thats an easy one and really cool.

Liberty would be hella easy if it weren't for two particular blindingly fast runs. Especially the one at the end.