Crystalic are Finnish and play melodic death metal. I've been following this band for over a year now and they have released their debut album Watch Us Deteriorate and thought I'd post samples. I think this band has a good sound and have lots of potential.

I recommend listening to the second song first: Dead cold emotions

http://www.myspace.com/crystalicband
I'm entitled to double post, so fück off!!!
They don't sound bad at all. But if I may venture to say, the vocals sound metalcore-ish to me (similar to KSE, perhaps). I'm just making an observation, I'm not ripping on the band or anything.
Quote by megaderrick
They don't sound bad at all. But if I may venture to say, the vocals sound metalcore-ish to me (similar to KSE, perhaps). I'm just making an observation, I'm not ripping on the band or anything.

hmm, I do not believe so. I have their demo Redemption and vocals are not metalcorish. The song Blackened Image is very good, try getting the whole album.
Not bad, I can see myself getting to love their style. As far as the vocals I'd say they're not really a stereotypical melodeath growl, but they're not really that KSE-ish. Maybe if mr. Jones of KSE tried to growl this is what it would sound like?

EDIT: I love how they list their bassist as (fretless bass)
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
*bump*

I just listened to their new album Watch Us Deteriorate and I must say that it kicks ass!!!

I've rarely enjoyed melodic death metal as I now do.